Has anyone lengthened their 3pt hitch arms?

/ Has anyone lengthened their 3pt hitch arms?
Gary you are correct my goal is to decrease the operating angle to eliminate the joint binding.
With the original shaft clutch assembly I could not fully raise or lower the tiller without binding (rough running), but when I installed a standard shaft with no clutch the additional 3 or 4 inches between the u-joints eliminated the rough operation from full raised to fully lowered.
The tiller is the only attachment that has this problem.
I installed a non-clutch shaft because I was rototilling composting tree chips & grass, there were no rocks or other objects to cause a failure none the less I proceeded with caution so I could the compost and push it into a tall pile for winter cooking.
I ordered a new (clutched) shaft on surplus center for $99 and it should be here shortly.
I will modify the tiller to eliminate this issue.
90cummins

/ Has anyone lengthened their 3pt hitch arms? #22  
The reason I ask is because I have a 60 Kuhn rototiller that binds the PTO shaft due to excessive angles when fully raised or lowered depending on how I have it adjusted.
My original driveline with slip clutch broke so I installed a regular shaft with no clutch (to finish my tilling) which runs much smoother fully raised or lowered.
Moving the tiller back several inches would decrease the operating angle allowing me to reinstall the proper slip clutch assembly and eliminate the binding.

90cummins

Same problem with a Yanmar RS1200 rototiller on my 2005 Kubota B7510HST. Replaced the shorter arms with 35" long arms from my MF135 when using that tiller so I could get a slip clutch fitted into the PTO drive line.

/ Has anyone lengthened their 3pt hitch arms? #23  
Oh never mind!