What hydraulic oil do you use?

/ What hydraulic oil do you use? #21  
do you have any factual data to backup the implication you just made that TSC sells fake oil?

IE.. do you have actual failures and lausuit info to post up to prove...??

I've been using TSc and walmart utf type oils for 15ys now in everything from antique sub 10hp machines to 95 hp ag tractors.

In a pinch i have used it in lare construction equipment when I hose would blow on a job and you need 5-20g to put back in and walmart was close.

I don't ever recal a lube related failure on any equipment i've been responsible for servicing.

/ What hydraulic oil do you use?
Sounds like it worked out well. I went to one of the local Kubota dealers recently and asked for Super UDT. They only had UDT and told me that they use it in all the Kubota tractors regardless of model, age or transmission type. Hmmmm, I know some of them supposedly require Super UDT, but I don't know what the difference is between UDT and Super UDT.

The local Kubota dealer here has ONLY SUDT, not UDT.

I'm not expert, but generally I think the HST you want SUDT, and UDT for all the others.

/ What hydraulic oil do you use? #23  
do you have any factual data to backup the implication you just made that TSC sells fake oil?

IE.. do you have actual failures and lausuit info to post up to prove...??

I've been using TSc and walmart utf type oils for 15ys now in everything from antique sub 10hp machines to 95 hp ag tractors.

In a pinch i have used it in lare construction equipment when I hose would blow on a job and you need 5-20g to put back in and walmart was close.

I don't ever recal a lube related failure on any equipment i've been responsible for servicing.

Google will probably work on your computer too. Use the word "counterfeit" and various terms such a lube oil, engine oil, oil filter, air filter, military, nuclear, parts and fasteners.
I do recall of saying Bubba's discount lubes but no mention of TSC.

/ What hydraulic oil do you use? #24  
Google will probably work on your computer too. Use the word "counterfeit" and various terms such a lube oil, engine oil, oil filter, air filter, military, nuclear, parts and fasteners.
I do recall of saying Bubba's discount lubes but no mention of TSC.

This subject has been around a time or two or three. I am guessing that I have read about 25 people who changed to TSC fluid and have never heard of any bad effects. It is probably used by more people than any other non-OEM fluid. If you are waiting for the tractor mfgs. to indorse it, not going to happpen.

/ What hydraulic oil do you use? #25  
Mazda sells Mazda brand engine oil for my Mazda car.
Would I be a fool for buying Castrol of the same grade for a lot le$$ at AutoZone?
I sure hope not.
Lots of "car guys" tell me to change that oil every 3000 miles or less, or I'll be paying a lot more.
But Mazda's own specs call for oil changes at 7000 miles, which is when I change the oil.
120000 miles and no oil consumption or loss of compression.

So far (60 hrs) I've had good luck with the TSC premium Travelers and the L3240GST.
The real Acid test will be this Winter, but I'm fairly confident that it will perform as well as UDT.
If the oil meets the lube spec, then it meets the lube spec.
If the package says the lube spec is met, then you either have to trust that it does, or buy from the dealer and hope that the supplier that puts the oil into the dealer's brand name bottles is more truthful than the supplier that puts the oil into TSC's bottles. It's all about who you trust.
There's a lot of psychological warfare conducted by sales organizations that's very, very effective.