New Holland E35B mini excavator??!!

/ New Holland E35B mini excavator??!! #1  

tylertown

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 40 backhoe, Ford 5000 general purpose
OK I have all the paper work done to buy a 2010 new Holland E35B for $25,000 with 700hours on it.. comes with a 18" bucket and a 24" bucket. decent tracks and seems to have good power in the hydraulics. all I have to do in the morning is sign my life away and pick it up! does this seem like a good deal to you? are these machines suppose to be very strong? and have a good life range? it weighs 8000lbs. thank you for any comments!!

thanks, Tyler

/ New Holland E35B mini excavator??!! #2  
I can't speak on that particular one, but I have put many hours on a Kamatsu excavator the same size as yours and find it to be outstanding for working around houses. Any bigger and I'm not sure what I would do. I find an 18" bucket is all I need, but it would be nice to have a 24, although I think it's rather big for a machine that size. Price seems pretty decent considering the hours. Take care of it and it will take care of you. Enjoy!

/ New Holland E35B mini excavator??!!
thanks a lot for the information!! make me feel a lot better about it. very strong machine. yeah I think the 24" is all it wants haha but it digs good with the 18" I really like the weight for using the dozer blade! I think I got a good one

/ New Holland E35B mini excavator??!! #4  
thanks a lot for the information!! make me feel a lot better about it. very strong machine. yeah I think the 24" is all it wants haha but it digs good with the 18" I really like the weight for using the dozer blade! I think I got a good one

Let us know how it works out for you, I am curious how it will do in the red clay soil. I suspect you will like it and also think the 18" bucket will be the ideal choice. I wan't a 5 ton mini excavator but have to buy a larger tractor and drill first.

/ New Holland E35B mini excavator??!! #5  
Respected collegues! Couldn't anybody help me? I have error code "20 000" on display of my wheeled excavator New Holland EW160. There is no such code described in Service Manual for this machine. At the same time machine is operating good in whole, I don't see any troubles. Is there anybody who knows what "error 20 000" means?

/ New Holland E35B mini excavator??!! #6  
Tylertown, pictures dude, pictures...

Tim