/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #11  
Good Evenin Messicks,
WOW, very nice job, thanks for sharing all your work ! :):thumbsup:

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #12  
Well, that ROCKED! Awesome.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #13  
FANTASTIC! And Thanks! Pure enjoyment.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #14  
Very IMPRESSED. Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to get that working perfectly.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra
Thanks guys. There are two more songs in the show yet that I still need to edit down.

All told. That's about 400 strings of lights, 160 channels of AC light control, AC\DC inverters and 48 DC channels. There are about 100 hours in programming what the lights are doing, and another 100 hours in putting it all up. Kubota is helping to cover some of the expenses as a marketing effort, and we donated a lot of the time working in the evenings to put things together. Its a truck load of work, but obviously we did do it because we enjoyed it. I don't know the amperage draw, but suffice to say the building voltage dips about 15% when everything turns on. The biggest challenge is the DC circuits since the headlights pull a lot of amperage and generate a lot of heat and voltage issues for the processor boards.

the next hurdle is getting people though to see it. Its easy enough to post on YouTube, the logistical challenges of running people though the parking lot while collecting charity donations is going to be interesting. We start public showings on Friday.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #17  
very cool

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #18  
way way cool.....very impressed. Thank you

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #19  
Outstanding and very impressive. Class act.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #20  
I just found this on their YouTube channel and it answers your question.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TtrvKA8IXPY

I recognize that, they are using the same system I use, Light-O-Rama. I have several 16 channel controllers cascaded together. By the looks of their video, they have a lot of channels setup. Take the stars on the roof, I saw three colors in each, each color is one channel.

Light-O-Rama