Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #21  
Very impressive, indeed!

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #22  
That's awesome!! I shared it with everyone!
Travis

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #23  
I was disappointed. To be a tractor orchestra I was looking forward to hearing tractors at various rpms to tune the exhaust to different pitches and play something like Jingle Bells just from those notes.

Just kidding. Very nice job.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra
I recognize that, they are using the same system I use, Light-O-Rama. I have several 16 channel controllers cascaded together. By the looks of their video, they have a lot of channels setup. Take the stars on the roof, I saw three colors in each, each color is one channel.

Light-O-Rama

Yea, its light-o-rama. I've been adding slowly to my collection for years. I've been doing animations in the past, this is the first time we did one set to music. Its WAY more work!

There are 173 channels in that display.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #25  
Very...very....nice!!! Merry Christmas!! Thanks for sharing.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #26  
Simply put - AMAZING!!! Thanks for the show, KW

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #27  
Yea, its light-o-rama. I've been adding slowly to my collection for years. I've been doing animations in the past, this is the first time we did one set to music. Its WAY more work!

There are 173 channels in that display.

Your efforts are appreciated. My kids will love these videos. (and so do I) If we lived anywhere near your place we'd be driving out to see it in person.

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #28  
Really nice job. I'm just starting to get into the dmx world and experimenting with the Xmas lighting. It's a lot of work!

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #29  
I wish you were closer to us, we would come see it live also. Love it keep up the good work:cool2:

/ Merry Christmas From Messick's. A Tractor Christmas Orchestra #30  
Very cool!!
Thank you for posting them!