Kubota Cab

/ Kubota Cab #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
There is a kubota cab off of a B2330, 2010 for sell in Mo. It's listed in the southern, Ill. craigslist for $1200.00. If interested here is the link. Kubota Cab

I just looked it up and it's a Curtis cab.

Last edited:
   / Kubota Cab #3  
That is a good price. I will tell my BIL about that when I see him later today. He has a B series and may be interested. Thanks for posting.

/ Kubota Cab #4  
There was no B-2330 it would have to be a BX 2330 and the Curtis cabs are made per series although many with modifications could be changed. My catalog shows it being different for the 50 series and newer and the older BX 1800 and 2200 is different as well. I will say the price is right!

/ Kubota Cab #5  
Yep - its a great deal and its mine. Thanks to uship.com its on the way to me! Oh and it came off a B2320 (the pervious owner fat fingered an extra 3). Cant wait - I looked since 2009 for a Craiglist Curtis Cab score and it only took 6 years!

Last edited:
   / Kubota Cab
When I posted that I knew someone on here was looking for one, but couldn't remember who or when I read it. Now with the new iceage starting you can say warm.

/ Kubota Cab #8  
Merry Xmas, great deal!

LeeJohn - thanks for posting opportunities like this one - I have to say I actually found it when I did a nationwide search which I have been doing for years looking for one - so you can imagine when I saw this post last night I started to laugh - what a small world.

I have to say it was a home run (although I have yet to get it) - I asked the owner if he would take apart and ship which he would not. I then went on line and found Uship.com (aka shipper wars on A&E) - I was able to hook up with a great guy who picked it up for me and drive it to Cleveland where the company I work for has a plant. I will be there in two week and intend to take it apart and load it into my SUV for the final journey back to CT.

I am very excited and Mike476 - this was a great deal better than what was posted! :thumbsup:.

I will post pics once I have it all together.

Thanks Guys,

Jim

/ Kubota Cab #10  
The shippers name isn't Jarrod is it?

LOL - no, MicBri Trucking (whom I think is out of TX). He took the time to wrap the cab like a baby in a diaper with blanckets and plastic - started to make the trip and decided the orientation of the cab which was already placed on the pallet by the seller was not to his liking for the 700 mile trip - he unwrapped and reconfigured it so it would have the least amount of shock and vibration. Just went the extra mile.....which is rare these days.