Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS!

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #1  

Piston

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4610 Hitachi UH083LC
I work away from home, and I'm missing the snow storm, which I'm not happy about! So can you all help me out and post some pictures of your snow removal work during the storm? I'd love to see tractors working.

If you've already posted some in another thread, feel free to post the link here in case me or other's didn't see. :D

Pretty please.....

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #2  
Well you are missing some fun - maybe. High temp here today was 10 below F. I don't get to move snow at that temp very often. Glad we only got 4" of fluff. Too cold for pictures here :laughing: 30 below in the morning.
And they are saying high 30s and rain Tuesday - I don't get it.

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #4  
I pushed snow all day yesterday with the road grader, sorry didn't take any pics. Winds blowin 30mph today. Got the grader plugged in and will go back out when the wind lays. I'll try to remember the camera. :)

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS!
Well from the sounds of it, Hercules didn't live up to it's name (I also hate how they are naming every storm now, not to mention the word "storm" is pretty over used these days).

My house was forecast to get a minimum of 12", with the high end ranging anywhere from 15"-18", my dad emailed and said we got about 8" on the high end. On the bright side though, we didn't lose power, which is always nice when it's just my pregnant wife and 17 month old at home.

Surely though, someone MUST have some pics :D

Richard, are you referring to an actual road grader, or one for your tractor?

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #6  
Well from the sounds of it, Hercules didn't live up to it's name (I also hate how they are naming every storm now, not to mention the word "storm" is pretty over used these days). My house was forecast to get a minimum of 12", with the high end ranging anywhere from 15"-18", my dad emailed and said we got about 8" on the high end. On the bright side though, we didn't lose power, which is always nice when it's just my pregnant wife and 17 month old at home. Surely though, someone MUST have some pics :D Richard, are you referring to an actual road grader, or one for your tractor?

I'm going out here soon to push some snow around and I'll snap a couple pics. The "storm" was disappointing here to since we only got about 6", isn't that what it supposed to do in winter? Every time it is supposed to snow a few inches now it seems they enamel the storm and have winter weather advisories, I don't understand.

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #7  
I work away from home, and I'm missing the snow storm, which I'm not happy about! So can you all help me out and post some pictures of your snow removal work during the storm? I'd love to see tractors working. If you've already posted some in another thread, feel free to post the link here in case me or other's didn't see. :D Pretty please.....

We got a foot or so in the Boston area but the snow was so light that removal is easy. Much easier on the snowblower than 3 or 4 inches of wet slushy stuff.

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #8  
It's going to be about 60 degrees here in Texas today and I'll be in my cab tractor.

But I want you guys in -20 degree blizzards to get off your tractors, remove your gloves (so you can handle a camera) and tromp around in the snow and take pics for us. :D

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #9  
But I want you guys in -20 degree blizzards to get off your tractors, remove your gloves (so you can handle a camera) and tromp around in the snow and take pics for us. :D

Don't forget us guys up here in Canada where it is SUPPOSED to snow. I need pics of snow storms, too.

/ Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Bring on the PICS! #10  
Richard, are you referring to an actual road grader, or one for your tractor?

I'm talking about a 235HP, 40Klb John Deere 770G road grader. I went out today and pushed back some drifts. Took my camera. Word of advice,,,, always check the camera battery before going....... No pics. Sorry Piston!!!

It's snowing here now and we're supposed to have 28mph winds tomorrow. Next time I'll take an extra battery!!!