Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor!

/ Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor! #11  
Good woman.

/ Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor! #12  
Can she tie Flies?

/ Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor! #13  
For forty acres I think I would keep the tractor you've got and try to buy a larger used tractor. The xx50 and xx55 Deere tractors are well liked and a pretty good buy these days.

Last edited:
   / Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor! #14  
If you are interested in Kioti, I would check with Michigan Iron and Equipment in Morrice, MI. They are very well thought of by the members who have bought off of them.

/ Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor! #15  
You can unroll the hay bales, not feed in the roundbale feeder and keep your present tractor.:D:D

/ Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor! #16  
What dealers are within an hour?

/ Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor!
Unrolling is more work than small bales, besides I just built the feeder that keeps the hay off the ground and protects it from rain.

/ Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor!
For forty acres I think I would keep the tractor you've got and try to buy a larger used tractor. The xx50 and xx55 Deere tractors are well liked and a pretty good buy these days.

Most of the acreage is swamp, good when I used to deer hunt, somewhat worthless for posturing horses. I really don't want to maintain 2 tractors, but the thought has crossed my mind.

/ Wife tells me that we need a bigger tractor! #20  
Deere, Kubota, Massey, Challenger,

Hmm ... well I don't know about challenger, but the other 3 will probably be very comparable in price, quality & features. Go play with them all and see which one you prefer. JD might give you the best trade amount on your current green tractor ... something else to think about.