Chains I wonder how one chain would work?

/ I wonder how one chain would work?
you guys are real generous, I appreciate that!

/ I wonder how one chain would work? #52  
My chains received for Christmas are doing a great job... it hasn't snowed yet here! :laughing:

My chains received for Christmas are doing a great job... it hasn't snowed yet here! :laughing:

I am hoping for similar results here. But our winter has a couple more months, and we often get large snows in march.

/ I wonder how one chain would work? #54  
Any comments on how well the Aquiline MPC chains are working out for you,
James??

Any comments on how well the Aquiline MPC chains are working out for you,
James??

They work extremely well. in the ice and snows we have had.. Like night and day difference. Not only was I able to get back up the hill that on a previous snow I slid down backwards with all tires spinning forward. I was able to actually pull the plow up the hill! I had planed on going back up and plowing down, but I just kept going and plowed uphill.

/ I wonder how one chain would work? #56  
Do you have much snow now James? We have about 30" in the bush, not really good for getting around. I kept the trails clean over the winter, so collecting firewood has not been too bad.

Do you have much snow now James? We have about 30" in the bush, not really good for getting around. I kept the trails clean over the winter, so collecting firewood has not been too bad.

It has warmed up the last few days, and all the snow I have now is my plow mounds and windrows at the side of the road.. the rest has melted.

/ I wonder how one chain would work? #58  
It has warmed up the last few days, and all the snow I have now is my plow mounds and windrows at the side of the road.. the rest has melted.

Too bad, now you cant practice any more. :laughing:

/ I wonder how one chain would work? #60  
It isn't over yet. there will be more!
Yeah, speaking of which we're supposed to get a foot or so tonight into tomorrow. Gotta like weekend storms, I have Sunday to move it..

Sean