snowed in from noth ga

/ snowed in from noth ga #1  

skytime24

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS G3038, stihl fs90, stihl ms290, snapper riding mower, Honda gcv160, Yamaha g9 golf cart
my driveway up to the house is steep with a slight turn at the bottom, well this idiot sweeped the snow off and tried to take my yamaha golf cart down it and locked the brakes up and did about 3 full turns on my way to the bottom made it to the bottom and wen to check you the road at the end of my drive way and its covered and slick, i wish i could get my tractor out to plow, i dont think id make it down the hill so far we have about 3 inches, 3 more than we were supposed to get.

/ snowed in from noth ga #2  
Sit in the house till it melts. Maybe a day or two.

Wedge

/ snowed in from noth ga #3  
3" and you can't get your tractor out?

/ snowed in from noth ga #6  
3" and you can't get your tractor out?

He is from Georgia. Probably had to use Google to find out what the cold white stuff is. Sorry, just could not contain myself.

/ snowed in from noth ga #7  
Steep driveway, and may be paved from the sounds of the golf cart escapade.

Modern tractor and R4s (just a guess) - yeah, I'd leave it parked too, esp. with limited or no snow experience.

Rgds, D.

/ snowed in from noth ga
IMG_20140128_163337.jpgIMG_20140128_163310.jpgIMG_20140128_163352.jpgIMG_20140128_163417.jpgyeah man im from georgia. last time its snow like this recently was in 2011 and 1993 of the top of my head . we rarely see snow didnt think we were going to have any this year. the driveway is steeper than it looks

/ snowed in from noth ga #9  
LOL, when you guys get 3 more inches, post back and I'll come down there and open a snowmobile dealership. :laughing:

/ snowed in from noth ga #10  
3", holy cow, I'd crawl into bed with a sleeping bag and cry until it melts. I'm sorry Skytime24, you have to realize some of us think 3" of snow is just a light dusting. It does look by your pics that you do have some slope to deal with but if your tractor is 4 wheel drive, drop the bucket and scrape that snow off.