Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #141  
Dropbox Images from building a Rebak
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kxj2l6i99zj8had/eyyIYZnSGy
Overload clutch built into the flywheel is under construction, the next becomes a belt conveyor to load material backwards in a carriage
and a small circular table with power feed to cleave the bark wood from Snik saw that very often is over 180 mm wide
the chipper takes 180x 110 mm 7.0x 4,3 inches
a Rebak is a Polish invention not so common in Sweden, so you have to build it your self

when the flywheel with overload clutch is finished we shall make at test run :dance1:
Maybe this should be posted under firewood machines
Moderator can move it if possible :newhere:

Last edited:
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #142  
You know not to be stupid but just what do you do with the wood I guess I would call them shavings? I saw the embers in the shavings in an other picture but where do you get a burner like that? Is that some sort of burner like a pettet stove that doesn't have to be compressed? This is interesting I really don't know what this is!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #143  
no no i am not stupid being a inovator sins childhood :)
The burner is a oven that burns fore more than 24 hours on a fill you mix the material from the Rebak with sawdust and shavings
on the picture the oven is filled with trampled sawdust and shavings
more pictures and videos will come + and some explanation how the burner functions
the combustion process in the burner is totally new and very cheap and easy to build.
we are also using firewood but the material from a Rebak wood chipper is free and branches are actually the best and cheapest firewood You can get

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #144  
Pardon the not so up to date on the snow issues (Florida)...but what in the world is that giant outdoor wood stove looking house thing?

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #145  
Pardon the "not-so-up-to-date" on the snow issues (Florida)...but what in the world is that giant outdoor "wood-stove-looking-house" thing?
To what are you referring to in this post? (Added some punctuation to your post of my understanding of what you meant to say).

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #146  
photo2_zps8b0548bf.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #149