Tires Titan tires now owned by Carlisle tires??

/ Titan tires now owned by Carlisle tires?? #11  
Two good engineer friends of mine used to work for Titan in Quincy, Illinois. One got let go a couple of years ago and one just quit a month ago. Titan wants to focus on wheel manufacture, not tires. Titan is a wheel OEM for Kubota, Deere and others.

/ Titan tires now owned by Carlisle tires?? #12  
I don't get it. Titan makes excellent turf tires and I really like them and when they have such a big market for their Multi Trac C/S pattern why give that up to a cheaper brand?

/ Titan tires now owned by Carlisle tires?? #13  
OH... so Titan makes the wheels that are not thick enough and you can't keep the lugs tight on ! This does not endear me to them. I am just getting ready to buy a 14.9X28 Titan tire too.. Oh well I already have one new Titan and have to match...sigh.

/ Titan tires now owned by Carlisle tires?? #14  
<font color="blue"> OH... so Titan makes the wheels that are not thick enough and you can't keep the lugs tight on ! </font>
Don't forget, these <font color="red"> are </font>to Kubota specs. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Titan tires now owned by Carlisle tires?? #15  
Carlisle isn't that good of a tire maker they have very little quality control there main selling point is cheap. Cheap as in defective products are re-shipped into the main stream product in bulk to company's.

/ Titan tires now owned by Carlisle tires?? #16  
I've been saying that for years. us quality anymore is about as bad as china etc.. around my parts you can't live off what most manufacturing jobs are. I general look for german or euro products. I'm about fed up with some of the stuff i've bought and it end up being junk and had made in US especialy the power tools of some name brand big bucks $$$ products.