WINTER - I thought it was over ?!

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #11  
A tractor without a cab,never again. :eek:ath:

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #12  
TSO- is the Masey still working well? How many hours are on it? Nice pictures!

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #13  
Calling for another foot in Northern NY on top of the maybe four inches from today.I know with this wind we will two ft.drifts in spots.

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #14  
James, Am I making you want to trade up to a cab any more than usual? :D

-------
I know what guys man about the soft ground ... my blade kept digging into the road (gravel) which definitely made it more difficult than usual.

I wish I had about 10 more HP ... I like to plow in High (throws the snow better) but there were times today when I was running short on power.

Aww, I "wuss out" when it is really cold, and I have to plow snow. By the way I have plowed more snow this year than any of the 12 years we have lived here. But when it warms up, I like my open station.. It is just getting the guts to go out and face the cold and snow and wind that make you think.. "why didn't I get the cab model"..

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #15  
Aww, I "wuss out" when it is really cold, and I have to plow snow. By the way I have plowed more snow this year than any of the 12 years we have lived here. But when it warms up, I like my open station.. It is just getting the guts to go out and face the cold and snow and wind that make you think.. "why didn't I get the cab model"..

James for 89.00 you too can have a Cab.

Attachments

• my new cab 006.jpg
    my new cab 006.jpg
    724.2 KB · Views: 113
  • my new cab 004.jpg
    my new cab 004.jpg
    761 KB · Views: 115
   / WINTER - I thought it was over ?!
I hear ya James, I'm hoping I don't hate the cab come warm weather, when I'm hopping up & down from the tractor a bunch. It sure is nice now tho!

Parker, I think I'm up to 33 hrs now. I don't usually go to the dealer for standard maintenance, but I'll probably take this one in for the 50hr mark. There's a couple things that I'm gonna have looked at, including this weird clicking sound when the key is turned for the accessory or Glow Plug setting ... and it starts pretty rough so it might have something to do with the plugs.

Overall I like it, just hoping I made the right choice by going to red.

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #20  
Just came in from plowing snow here. 8-10" of wet snow. :rolleyes:

I'm so ready for spring. The year before last and for a few before that. I was already putting down my first app of fert in late March. Not this year.......

TSO- you're killing me with the pics of that MF.