WINTER - I thought it was over ?!

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #21  
I hear ya James, I'm hoping I don't hate the cab come warm weather, when I'm hopping up & down from the tractor a bunch. It sure is nice now tho!

Parker, I think I'm up to 33 hrs now. I don't usually go to the dealer for standard maintenance, but I'll probably take this one in for the 50hr mark. There's a couple things that I'm gonna have looked at, including this weird clicking sound when the key is turned for the accessory or Glow Plug setting ... and it starts pretty rough so it might have something to do with the plugs.

Overall I like it, just hoping I made the right choice by going to red.
Sorry to hear that you are having some minor problems with it. Hopefully warranty will cover it. Are you planning on painting your grapple?

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #22  
you guys can have it. its 57F here today and were supposed to have 10 days in the 50's and 60's here. All snow gear was serviced and stored away till next season last weekend.

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #23  
The snow storms will be over with come Labour Day weekend. :laughing:

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?!
Sorry to hear that you are having some minor problems with it. Hopefully warranty will cover it. Are you planning on painting your grapple?

Yeah, but I've gotta rebuild the top first. The cylinder I used was too strong and it bent a bunch of the metal and actual ripped some of it. It's sitting in the barn on saw horses now, just waiting for the temps to be a bit more reasonable out there!

I'm sure whatever it is, it'll be covered under warranty ... just inconvenient, never had to take my LS in :(

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #25  
Hopefully we wont ever have to take the LS in. Our closest dealer is about 100 miles from the farm :( and if we had to leave it there that would be about 400 miles (there and back, there and back).

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #26  
Just came in from plowing snow here. 8-10" of wet snow. :rolleyes:

I'm so ready for spring. The year before last and for a few before that. I was already putting down my first app of fert in late March. Not this year.......

TSO- you're killing me with the pics of that MF.

I agree, that red tractor is just darn nice to look at.

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #27  
TSO,

Am I missing something or are there really no hydraulics on that rear blade? I was beginning to think I was the only one on here thinking one can run a rear blade with manual adjustments. :eek:

Terry

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #28  
Was sunny and 78 here yesterday, just about all the trees are blooming now, along with many flowers. :D Today was a bit cooler, about 73 and sunny. However.... right now the wind is howling outside because a cold front is blowing through, should be about 30 in the morning with a high of 54. :confused2: The good news is it will warm back up to 68 for the weekend. Hope all of you get some warmer weather too!

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?!
TSO,

Am I missing something or are there really no hydraulics on that rear blade? I was beginning to think I was the only one on here thinking one can run a rear blade with manual adjustments. :eek:

Terry

Lol, no you're right, no hydraulics on that blade yet. That's on my to do list, just haven't got around to it yet. Most of the time its not a big deal, only rarely do I need to change the angle.

/ WINTER - I thought it was over ?! #30  
TSO, you git hit harder than we did. Hard to tell with all the drifting. I'm guessing about 4 or 5 inches here but had 2 foot drifts in the drive. I also had to deal with thawed soft ground under the snow. Appreciated my new homemade cab though even without the heater which I havent installed yet.