Loader Controls on a kubota svl75

/ Controls on a kubota svl75 #1  

graysonver24

Tractor
newly owning a kubota svl75 track loader
Alright I'm planning on buying a kubota svl75 track loader. I want to know how the controls are on it like where the float is and how different are they from the Takeuchi let me know
Thanks

/ Controls on a kubota svl75 #2  
Well, float is activated on the right loader joystick by pulling a trigger on the front of the stick and pushing down at the same time, seems to work fine once you get used to it. You can also lock the aux hydraulics in both directions unlike the Tak. Other than that they are fairly similar.

/ Controls on a kubota svl75
Tags thank you but with locking the aux hydraulics what do you mean by that

did you get my message

/ Controls on a kubota svl75 #5  
If you were to use a powered landscape rake, like a Harley rake, you can lock the aux hydraulics in the on position so you don't need to constantly hold the button with your finger on the joystick. The Kubota will do this in the "forward" running position or in the "reverse" running position, the Tak will only do it in one position. Not really a deal breaker just a nice convenience, especially if you are power raking several thousand square feet of lawn. I looked at the Taks when I was buying, but the Kubota had better financing at the time and the Kubota dealer is much closer than the nearest Tak dealer.

yes tags your right it is closer dealer and there financing is amazing thank you for such good help i really appreciate it