3-Point Hitch JD 4400 HST tractor bogs down like something is binding

/ JD 4400 HST tractor bogs down like something is binding
kennyd: Thank you for the pics...that makes it alot easier to understand. I have looked all over for a diagram but didn't find anything.

RG1: That's good to know. I would have never known they were interrelated. I feel like this will fix my problem and will stay on top of it in the future with good lube. JP

/ JD 4400 HST tractor bogs down like something is binding #12  
JP, John Deere parts is free to register at, you can see everything I posted plus a whole lot more. There is a little tutorial linked in my signature if you need help with it.

www.jdparts.com

/ JD 4400 HST tractor bogs down like something is binding #13  
And while you're under the tractor, lubricate the range selector where it goes into the transmission case. The range selector is a long lever and any binding can result in $$$ problems.
This isn't directly related to your problem, but it's good to be proactive in preventing another potential problem.

As others wrote...use Fluid Film...works great!

/ JD 4400 HST tractor bogs down like something is binding
Kennyd: Thanks, I had registered before but for some reason I was blocked but it works now...great resource.

RoyJackson: You're right...as a matter of fact I got them to adjust that linkage since it was hard to get into high range so it seems all the linkage under there needs the lube job and ongoing attention.