BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product
BIGTOOLRACK HAS A SPECIAL OFFER FOR TRACTORBYNET MEMBERS

BIGTOOLRACK Special Offer! Turn Your Tractor Into a UTV & More
TBN Members Save! Place your order today and get 10% off! Enter "TBN10" at checkout in the coupon code section. Offer also includes free assembly. Buy the attachment that will make you think twice about buying a Mule or Gator. Turn your tractor into a UTV and more. By attaching the BIGTOOLRACK, it's like adding a truck bed to your tractor, use your loader for what it was meant for and keep your tools with you. Get more out of your tractor!

Attachments

• photo 4 (1).JPG
    photo 4 (1).JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 415
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 334
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 524
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    photo 2 (2).jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 476
  • 2014-03-28 12.27.33.jpg
    2014-03-28 12.27.33.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 403
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 487
  • Leg stand kit.jpeg
    Leg stand kit.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 438
  • DSCN3880.jpg
    DSCN3880.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 637
   / BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #22  
Re: BIGTOOLRACK HAS A SPECIAL OFFER FOR TRACTORBYNET MEMBERS

Is this Cat 1 & Cat 2 quick hitch compatible? Thanks!

It is for a category 1 and yes it is imatch compatible you would need to 3pt hitch kit with the base unit.

Is this Cat 1 & Cat 2 quick hitch compatible? Thanks!

Fall is right around the corner!

Turn your tractor into a UTV! Attach the BIGTOOLRACK...The attachment you will never want to take off it offers storage and counter weight!

GET MORE OUT OF YOUR TRACTOR!

Check out the BIGTOOLRACK working with your Log splitter.

Take advantage of our pre season prices.

photo 5.JPG

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #25  
Re: BIGTOOLRACK has added a new item the Adjustable Leg Stand Kit

Tim,

I really like theBig Tool Rack, and the addition of the ballast bar.

Have you considered making LOCKING castors an option? That way, if used as a semi-mobile workstation, while OFF the tractor, say in the garage, one would not have to chock the wheels.

Also, the tailgate height, when off of the 3PH, strikes me as too low for [my] comfort, if using the tailgate as a workbench.

Have you considered (or would you consider?) longer leg stands, so that it could be raised up to, say, the height of a 2x4 pickup truck's tailgate? (Or, if you have considered this, what drawbacks/obstacles to this option am I overlooking?).

I would be interested in a quote, for longer leg stands, to accomplish the above, if you are interested in offering these.

Thanks much, for inventing and bringing to market such an innovative product!

My Hoe

Re: BIGTOOLRACK has added a new item the Adjustable Leg Stand Kit

Tim,

I really like theBig Tool Rack, and the addition of the ballast bar.

Have you considered making LOCKING castors an option? That way, if used as a semi-mobile workstation, while OFF the tractor, say in the garage, one would not have to chock the wheels.

Also, the tailgate height, when off of the 3PH, strikes me as too low for [my] comfort, if using the tailgate as a workbench.

Have you considered (or would you consider?) longer leg stands, so that it could be raised up to, say, the height of a 2x4 pickup truck's tailgate? (Or, if you have considered this, what drawbacks/obstacles to this option am I overlooking?).

I would be interested in a quote, for longer leg stands, to accomplish the above, if you are interested in offering these.

Thanks much, for inventing and bringing to market such an innovative product!

My Hoe

Hi My Hoe
I hope you are well.

I have considered a locking caster I may do that on my next run of racks, some of my customers that want to use it a workstation have unbolted the wheels and taken them off then use the rack as a stand with just the legs. You bring up a good point in making the legs longer if you take the rack off the tractor and set it down. I am going to consider this.

Thank you for your input.

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #27  
I like this idea. I had a chance to buy a mint Gator bed for $100 and I was going to do the same thing with it. Might have to pick one up!

I like this idea. I had a chance to buy a mint Gator bed for $100 and I was going to do the same thing with it. Might have to pick one up!

Thank you! We were sold out for a while but have the racks back in stock now. I am here when you are ready!

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #29  
Looks nice. Just got a BX1870 wondering how much weight the 3 point hitch can take?

Looks nice. Just got a BX1870 wondering how much weight the 3 point hitch can take?
not sure I have sold to many bx owners and I am sure it can handle a lot more than the rack which weighs about 300lbs.