BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #1  

BIGTOOLRACK

Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota L4760 Cab Tractor 1105 Loader 72 heavy duty bucket, WildKat Root Grapple, Land Pride Pallet Forks Scag Cheetah 61 34HP Kawasaki
FINALLY A TRACTOR ATTACHMENT THAT CAN CARRY ALL OF YOUR YARD TOOLS!!!!!

The Story Behind BigToolRack

Hello! My name is Tim Descoteaux from Harwinton, Connecticut and I welcome you to my site. Let me begin by saying I was not looking to invent something or start a new company - it just happened based on my needs. I have always had a passion for tractors, farm, and landscaping equipment. I have owned many tractors and different types of equipment throughout the years. I started BigToolRack to get more out of my equipment. I had just purchased a compact tractor, which I love, but this equipment is expensive and very limited due to the fact that there is not much cargo space. I thought of the need to have a place to securely store everything and take it with you on the job all at once.

After spending a lot of time thinking about this, I built a mock up rack. I spent most of the summer working with my son and daughter on our property using this rack to carry all our yard tools. I showed them how it worked and what it could do for us. I could use the loader for moving top soil and at the same time still have all of my tools attached as well as carry grass seed and straw with me. I found that I never wanted to take the rack off. I could even tow my utility trailer or log splitter with the rack attached. I could split wood and load it right into the rack from my splitter. I remember driving around my property with this rack and from time to time I would stop and ask my wife how she liked my BigToolRack and she would just smile and laugh at me. Little did I know I was on to something I did find that this rack did not secure the tools as well as I would have liked, and it did not have all of the features I wanted so I knew I needed to make it better. I then brought this concept to a few of my close friends. Two of them are now investors in my idea. We hired a top notch design team and worked with them for several months to refine what I call BigToolRack the Ultimate Attachment.

BigToolRack was designed with many unique feature: large cargo area, universal tool holders for rakes, shovels, axes, etc? long lumber / fence post carrier, weed trimmer carrier, garden hose / extension cord carrier, chainsaw carrier, counter weight option, trailer hitch feature, as well as a click on wheel system that converts your rack into a roll away storage system to neatly store your tools in your garage or barn when not in use. The real beauty is you can outfit your rack the way you want it to fit your needs. My system can be attached to your tractor with a 2 inch receiver or the 3pt hitch and still give you the ability to tow a trailer once the unit is attached. This rack has many uses! I spent a lot of time developing BigToolRack to make your life easier and more productive.

No more running back and forth to the garage or barn for the tools you need to do the job. I think you will agree, the system sells itself. It just makes sense
Please email me your comments I look forward to hearing from you.

Tim Descoteaux
President
BigToolRack
The Ultimate Attachment

2014-03-28 12.27.33.jpgphoto 2 (2).jpgphoto 2.jpg

Visit us at bigtoolrack.com

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #2  
Re: BIGTOOLRACK LAUNCHES NEW PRODUCT

:thumbsup: Gooder-un

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #3  
Out of curiosity, what's the MSRP for your rack? I checked your first distributors website and there's no mention of your product.

Any consideration of offering internet sales of your product for those of us no where close to CT?

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #4  

Looks like there is pricing at: Shop

Aaron Z

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product

You can shop on my site all pricing is on there. Thanks for looking. Racks will begin to ship at the end of May we are in production now.

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #7  

The rack looks really nice. If I read it correct they sell for $999-$1999.00

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #8  

WHAT? No "adult" beverage holder? 24 oz size?

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product #9  

Looks pretty nice! I grew up right down the road from you in Burlington.

/ BIGTOOLRACK Launches New Product

Thanks I love this area! Been in Harwinton for 12 years now.