Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Default Re: Dusty nose question?

I would try this one: Amazon.com: 3M Particulate Respirator 8233, N100: Industrial & Scientific the exhause valve should help it stay on your face and actually filter.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    — Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    JD 240, JD Z950A, JD 4115

I have no interest in Wolfsnout other than being extremely happy with how well it works, and how light and easy to breath through it is. Plus, it's washable, and you can wet it down to help cool your breathing in the hot times.

I was skeptical at first, but once I bought my first one I was sold. My first one is a year old and still going strong. None of the others in any of the links will do that, nor do any of them work any better.

Tractor
    JD 210LE, Case 580CK Series B Backhoe, 1991 WoodMizer LT40 Log Mill, 1989 JD450E Crawler Tractor, FordsonMajorDiesel

Cat,

All I can say is I'm smiling. In an air-conditioned lab, this would work fine. I have a hard time keeping my regular goggles fog free even without breathing into them and that is in 60-70 degree weather.

But I do appreciate your effort.
    edkemper

Advertiser
    Tractor
    vendor

Thanks for the great vote of confidence RG1 ?

Our mask was originally designed for atv-offroad riding. Then when we came out with the All Sport version, lawn maintenance workers started climbing on board. They won't clog or fog you up. Simply the best way to go IMO.
    Dusty nose question?-landscaping_dust_mask-665x466-jpg
    Wolfsnout® Lawn Mowing/Cutting Dust Mask

Platinum Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsnout View Post
    Thanks for the great vote of confidence RG1 ?

Our mask was originally designed for atv-offroad riding. Then when we came out with the All Sport version, lawn maintenance workers started climbing on board. They won't clog or fog you up. Simply the best way to go IMO.
    Dusty nose question?-landscaping_dust_mask-665x466-jpg
    Wolfsnout® Lawn Mowing/Cutting Dust Mask
    If that was worded as a ? because of how I made my last statement, let me be clear. I have no interest meant I am not affiliated or financially invested in your company. I just know a good product when ii use one.

Tractor
    Bobcat V417 Toolcat 5610 F TORO+Loader

Quote Originally Posted by RG1 View Post
    If that was worded as a ? because of how I made my last statement, let me be clear. I have no interest meant I am not affiliated or financially invested in your company. I just know a good product when I use one.
    I hope so, I just ordered a blue one from the Website.
    Hold "Ctrl" (Control) and click on a picture or a Link, to open it in a new Tab.

My Avatar, the TORO+Loader:
    Kwik-Way FEL and TORO Groundsmaster Put Together

V417 Compact Telehandler: ​(This replaced my tractor): http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/b...ml#post3243370

Platinum Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Xfaxman View Post
    I hope so, I just ordered a blue one from the Website.
    For guys like me who mow for a living, when the pollen is in season, fall leaves are coming down, or it gets dry out, the 'Snout is a real sinus saver!

Tractor
    JD 2720

There are days that I would like to have a dust mask but I think one of the requirements is I would need to be clean shaven, or nearly so. And that's not going to happen. My old mug hasn't felt a razor since 1976.
    HAVE FUN

Life is easier when you plow around the stumps.

Platinum Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by bigtiller View Post
    There are days that I would like to have a dust mask but I think one of the requirements is I would need to be clean shaven, or nearly so. And that's not going to happen. My old mug hasn't felt a razor since 1976.
    There are a lot of us with full beards, goatees etc that wear the Wolfsnout with complete satisfaction.

Tractor
    JD 210LE, Case 580CK Series B Backhoe, 1991 WoodMizer LT40 Log Mill, 1989 JD450E Crawler Tractor, FordsonMajorDiesel

I am anxiously waiting for mine to arrive. The thought of being able to work in dusty surroundings without the past horrors is exciting. If the current ATV riders find these worthwhile I can't imagine they are not the bees knees. I'm also fully bearded. I'll report on my experience once I have a chance to try it out. But it won't be this Mother's Day weekend.

Make your wives and mothers happy this weekend. A happy wife/mother is a happy home. I am exceptionally lucky.
    edkemper

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast