Dusty nose question?

/ Dusty nose question? #41  
I bought one based upon the recommendations here. Today I had to go up into the attic to run a circuit for an electric dryer. I've tried about every type of dusk mask including the 95's and I always end up with a throat full of fiberglass and dust. Hacking for an hour after I come down.

Today, absolutely no dust in the throat! This product is a winner!

/ Dusty nose question? #42  
I ordered one for me and one for my Dad. Haven't had a chance to use them yet. We both wear glasses and the initial fit is by far much more comfortable than the paper masks and I can already tell there won't be any fogging issue. The true test will be making hay in about two weeks so will hopefully confirm dust containment then.

/ Dusty nose question? #43  
Check out these reviews..
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=400613&page=3&highlight=wolfsnout
landscaping_dust_mask-665x466.jpg

/ Dusty nose question? #44  
Got mine in and finally used it last Friday cutting grass. It had rained in the night so pollen wasn't as active, but it did help and it was better than a paper mask. If I had one fault it was the foam rubbing. Remember using stereo headsets with foam earpads and how it would rub after a while and get uncomfortable. I found myself adjusting it around to ease that, but it was still better than a nose full of pollen and dust and breathing hot hair in after exhaling it. I will use it again.
..and again.
..and again.
Then wash it.
And use it again.

/ Dusty nose question?
Okay, jury has spoken. This thing (WolfSnout) is the Bees Knees. Just used it this morning in my usual dusty condition. Been home for hours and haven't needed to blow my nose once. I will not be without my snout again. I have to admit, trying it on at home made me wonder how it was going to feel and work. All my questions have been happily answered.

Thanks to all who help me in my quest.

/ Dusty nose question? #46  
Okay, jury has spoken. This thing (WolfSnout) is the Bees Knees. Just used it this morning in my usual dusty condition. Been home for hours and haven't needed to blow my nose once. I will not be without my snout again. I have to admit, trying it on at home made me wonder how it was going to feel and work. All my questions have been happily answered.

Glad you're happy. I used mine today while mowing on my Z, but didn't use it while walking behind the 21" on a smaller lawn. Big mistake. 10 times more dust from the Z, but felt great after that. Then comes the 21"...... My nose started burning and my throat got raw feeling from the pollen.

/ Dusty nose question? #47  

Thanks again

/ Dusty nose question? #49  
I'm sure they work really swell, and they have a manly color and markings, but the picture reminds me of a jock strap for the face. :shocked: :laughing:

/ Dusty nose question? #50  
I'm sure they work really swell, and they have a manly color and markings, but the picture reminds me of a jock strap for the face. :shocked: :laughing:

:laughing: Good thing mine doesn't smell like one! :thumbsup: