I Bought A John Deere

/ I Bought A John Deere #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
A JS48 push mower actually:D Kubota doesn't market push mowers anymore and I had to get something to do all the spots I can't get into with the B2620.
I did some research and half the posts I read online said they were the greates thing ever and the other half said they are junk. But I got it at cost which was cheaper than the comparable electric start rear wheel drives they sell at TSC/Sears and Canadian Tire. My dealer really does good for me, especially after buying my tractor and all my implements and paying cash and bringing in a neighbour who also bought a tractor and implements with no financing.

Was also really happy to hear that when I want to trade in my Kubota for a new one again they will give me 90 to 95% of my purchase price even at 5 years old!!

Attachments

• 101_2330 (Medium).jpg
    101_2330 (Medium).jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 101_2331 (Medium).jpg
    101_2331 (Medium).jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 102
   / I Bought A John Deere #2  
I bought a similar mower back in 2010 I think, when I saw that the new ones were not available with the front caster wheels (discontinued) I bought the last one my dealer had, JS45 I think. So far it has been a good mower, cuts well and collection/bagger works real well. Took me some time to get used to not having to raise the front wheels to turn.

Attachments

• JS45 001.jpg
    JS45 001.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 155
   / I Bought A John Deere #3  
That looks like a real good idea....wonder why it never caught on?

Guess we are too lazy to not lift it up to turn it?!?!.....old habits die hard I guess.

/ I Bought A John Deere #4  
Cub Cadet has sold those caster wheels for 15+ years, and still does today. I had one, its really nice when on flat ground.. but can be tricky on a bank.

/ I Bought A John Deere #5  
Cub Cadet has sold those caster wheels for 15+ years, and still does today. I had one, its really nice when on flat ground.. but can be tricky on a bank.

On mine the front caster locks straight on the left side which helps with this issue on banks. Lever up top controls the locking mechanism.