How did you tell?

/ How did you tell? #1  

arrow

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
I've looked but I can't tell if my tractor is a boy or a girl. How'd you know what to name your's?

/ How did you tell? #2  
Right now, mine's a female because it is broken down and needs a little maintenance. By Saturday afternoon, I expect it to be a male...ready to work and maintenance free for the next 100 hours! :)

/ How did you tell? #3  
any one I have ever had has been a female....... VERY expensive to maintain...and old.

I hope to get a new tractor soon, but I'm finding out that it will be very expensive to get rid of the old girl and get a new one.

/ How did you tell?
any one I have ever had has been a female....... VERY expensive to maintain...and old.

I hope to get a new tractor soon, but I'm finding out that it will be very expensive to get rid of the old girl and get a new one.

Hold on, hold on... Are we ascertaining that all tractors are girls and when they are doing something that is not costing us money they change sex to boys? If so, I'll have to name my tractor Pat or Chris or Jesse.

/ How did you tell? #5  
Heck I never bother naming my tractors, cars etc. They usually respond better that way with fewer problems.

/ How did you tell? #7  

I've heard it works that way. I guess I could ask my brothers, who are both divorced, but they seem to have little humor when it comes to some subjects....:)

/ How did you tell? #8  
Its simple;
Boy tractors don't want to bathe, like playing in the woods and mud, won't wipe their shoes off before coming in at night, like a bottomless pit when it comes to fuel and grease, always showing off how strong and fast they can work, want enough lights to make nighttime seem like daytime and can't ever get enough toys to hook on their fronts and rears! :cowboy:

Girl tractors like to stay clean and shiny, rather be inside on a cold or rainy day, only need a few toys, don't brush hog- only clip yard grass and hate to ride on old beat up trailers! Don't dare throw a chain on them and leave a mark! :cowgirl:

/ How did you tell? #9  
My wife calls our TC30 the Tulip! -Makes it a Holland flower!

/ How did you tell? #10  
Boy:

P9120001.jpg