CURB DRESSER

/ CURB DRESSER #1  

JDINTHEPARK

Tractor
JD 950 & JD 970
I have the hitch for a curb dresser but not the spindle end. I am looking for a site that may help find the missing parts to make this implement usable again.

Tim

/ CURB DRESSER #2  
JDINTHEPARK
Try K-D Manitou
P.O. Box 154009
Waco, Tx 76715
817-799-0232
Hope this helps. Lewis

/ CURB DRESSER #3  
Well I have heard of a cross-dresser /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif but never a curb-dresser. What is it's function?

/ CURB DRESSER #4  
PineRidge,

I found this in an article from a google search:

"I saw an advertisement in a Texas trade journal describing a new piece of equipment call the "Curb–Dresser." It has a disc wheel with a box to mount weights that could be attached to the three–point hitch of a tractor. It cost $500. I ordered one to use on that project. With the Curb–Dresser, we were able to edge that eight miles of turf in just three hours instead of five man days."

/ CURB DRESSER #5  
It's a glorified edger for the concrete curb?

/ CURB DRESSER #6  
Power trac has one that is mounted on the front of the loader but it has an arm hjanging off to the side. On the end of it is what looks to be a row marker coulter off a large planter. Ive thought of making one for a freinds garden tractor he edges around a golf course.

/ CURB DRESSER #7  
Anyone have a picture of one of these implements, I would like to see what they look like.

/ CURB DRESSER #10  
Go to an old implement dealer looking for a coulter bearing or a disc plow bearing and spindle. they should have what you need. At worse find a front hub off a a small or fullsized pick up truck take the spindle and all then modify youre disc blade to it.