Definately time for a quick tach plate for the loader

/ Definately time for a quick tach plate for the loader #1  

Happy Gilmore

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 5610 Ford 4630 Ford 3930 MFWD w/ 7310 loader Ford 3930 Kubota BX1500 Kubota RTV 900XT Kubota F2680E 72"RD Ford 4610 Kubota KX121-3
I think it's definately time for a skid steer quick attach plate for the loader on our Ford 3930 :banghead:
Changing out between forks, rock bucket as well as a 6' and 7' bucket with pins is getting to be more than old. I put the forks on today and found myself yet again wishing I had quick attach plate. It might finally be time.

/ Definately time for a quick tach plate for the loader #2  
I used the ATI adapter on one of my tractors from the 90s. It works okay, but if I had to do it again, I would look at the WR Long or fab something. The ATI jams up from time to,time. Other than that it is okay. You would have a lot of plates to weld on all those attachments, but it would be worth it. I cold not imagine being without SSQA

/ Definately time for a quick tach plate for the loader
I actually was looking at the ATI. Have to check long out as well

/ Definately time for a quick tach plate for the loader #4  
I actually was looking at the ATI. Have to check long out as well

My issue with the ATI is that when removing some attachments, if I am not real careful, the pins are forced up into the sleeve and then I have to tap them back down with a hammer or something. The crank arms can not get them to extend, The pins seem to be a little smaller than other makes as well. I think they are "okay", not bad, just "okay"

/ Definately time for a quick tach plate for the loader #5  
We offer the WR Long Universal Quick Attach Adapters and never have any issues with them.
Normally, I don't recommend an ATI unless it's going on a small compact tractor with limited lift capacity because the smaller ATI adapters are only 75-80 pounds, whereas the WR Long adapters are closer to 130 pounds.
Travis

We offer the WR Long Universal Quick Attach Adapters and never have any issues with them.
Normally, I don't recommend an ATI unless it's going on a small compact tractor with limited lift capacity because the smaller ATI adapters are only 75-80 pounds, whereas the WR Long adapters are closer to 130 pounds.
Travis

Do you have one for a 7310 loader exact fit? Any TBN member discount :D

/ Definately time for a quick tach plate for the loader #7  
Do you have one for a 7310 loader exact fit? Any TBN member discount :D

Yes, the 7310 is on file, so it'll be an exact fit. The only available discount is $50 off if you order a front quick attach attachment(forks,bucket,grapple,etc.) along with the adapter.
Travis

Yes, the 7310 is on file, so it'll be an exact fit. The only available discount is $50 off if you order a front quick attach attachment(forks,bucket,grapple,etc.) along with the adapter. Travis

After speaking with Travis today I remembered this thread. I'm thinking the WR Long SSQA is going to suit me best for the Ford NH 3930. The savings shipped over the ATI will get me one adapter plate out of the 4 I'll eventually need. I'm also leaning towards the EA 72" root grapple.

Ordered the WR Long SSQA adapter plate from EA today, should take 3-4 weeks to get it to me with manufacturing time. Ordered 2 of the 4 SSQA plates I'll need as well. I won't miss pinning on buckets, forks etc. I can't wait

The 2 SSQA plates came in this afternoon, great job on the fast shipping ETA!