new owner yanmar 155D

/ new owner yanmar 155D #1  

frankenstien

Tractor
yanmar ym155D
hello out there am new to site and new to tractor,s and new to tn. so anyway got me a yanmar ym155D older but been redun seems to run good bangs like a diesel little head gasket weep but clean showing 254 hr ha ha maybe, saw oil change ledger 2002 oil 179 hr. 2005 209 hr.2007 226 hr. 2112 250hr. orded operator manual butt got new toy !wanna play butt dont wanna blow it up never had anything that moved this slow except ex wife ha ha questions what should coolant temp be @ head 180 210 ? no temp gauge saw sender in head lft front could b some thing else saw switch in dash under key dosen,t do anything could it b for that seems to b unhooked @ sender could it b related are all ym 155D 12 volt pos ground ? ?notice no alt .mag?batt seems to stay @ 1190 ,1200 volts dosen,t change from idle or acceleration has 2 lights @ key turn to left i think glow plug ?rgt starts tractor came with small bush hog , shaft tiller disk an graderblade $ 2600 sweet i think can u bush hog in high gear should pto b in 540 revolutions seems to have more speeds all in all seems like a good deal what i could afford want to get a used bucket later hope i dont seem to ignorant thanks............bubba frankenstien

/ new owner yanmar 155D #3  
:welcome:: to the forum! I have the same tractor I can work mine all day and it will stay at 190f on a 90f day. The switch under the key? I don't have one so can't help there. The two lights are the Temp light and a engine oil pressure light. The key turn to the left is the themostart that is optional, you have to have the bowl on the intake also. I have a four foot hog that I use with mine. I use third gear low range but I'm going around trees also. I can run all day on a gal of diesel. I think that you will enjoy the little tractor! This is a link to a sales brochure for the YM155 301 Moved Permanently.