Collecting Bush Hogging Clippings

/ Collecting Bush Hogging Clippings #11  
I have tried different ways to collect the cuttings (including making a ten ft comb but the tines broke to easy) but this week I resorted back to my original simple way. I was cutting my upper meadow and its 30 inch long grass and weeds with my brushhog this week .(so I had a better view of the deer run)
I made three 100 yard long cut passes , then I followed that by using my bucket toothbar on float and ran it along the same tracks but only maybe 20 yards , stop and make a pileof what the teeth collectd which was most of it....., run a parralel 20 yards to end up beside the first pile, make final 20 yard pass and you will have a 12 foot long 3ft high pile of clippings , now go 20 yard past the pile and do the same thing back to this same pile, now you have a 12 foot long pile of grass quite dense and maybe 4 feet high and wide. Now with a small box trailer parked beside the pile , I start at the end of the pile and push the bucket into the 4 ft width of pile and load it into trailer using bucket to tamp it down tight in trailer, one of those 12 x 4 x 4 piles fills my trailer and with my ATV I bring it and spread it on my ATV trails with my pitchfork.
I imagine if I had animals I could store it the old amish way and pile it for winter, but i don't have animals ,

You do need to do this shortry after it is cut or else the grass growing between the cuttings will, after a week or two, interfere with your toothbar collecting it. Just my simple probably wasteful way , but anything on the tractor seat is fun !!

/ Collecting Bush Hogging Clippings
Thanks for all the responses I think a hay sweep is more of what I might need I guess I need to find some plans on how to make one!