Loader tractor problem

/ tractor problem #1  

onagon

Tractor
john deere 6430
hi
I own a 6430 john deere tractor and loved it. I had no serious problems with it till this week when I traveling down a concession road and I hit a bump in the road
and my bucket fell off. The tractor ran over the bucket and then caught fire, in no time a all the tractor was gone. The Bucket is spring loaded and it was secure I always double check. I don`t know how that bucket fell off. I`d like to know if any one else had a similar problem with there john deere loaders.

/ tractor problem #2  
Had a neighbor burn his up last year....don't know how it started.

/ tractor problem #3  
What model loader? If the 640, JD has HD latches that are pinned, not spring retained. Maybe I should switch? Whole Goods Number is BW15242

Attachments

• BW15242HDlatch.gif
    BW15242HDlatch.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 148
   / tractor problem
my loader was a 563 spring action, my tractor only had 500 hrs on it.

/ tractor problem #5  
Did the bucket falling off start the fire, or was that 2 separate incidents?:shocked: Must have been a pretty rough ride in any case.

/ tractor problem #6  
my loader was a 563 spring action, my tractor only had 500 hrs on it.

Does your loader have the 500 series carrier? Has two lynch pins to retain the bucket. Or the global carrier with a horizontal bar to retain the loader?

Attachments

• globalcarrier.gif
    globalcarrier.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 500seriescarrier.gif
    500seriescarrier.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 94
   / tractor problem #7  
hi
I own a 6430 john deere tractor and loved it. I had no serious problems with it till this week when I traveling down a concession road and I hit a bump in the road
and my bucket fell off. The tractor ran over the bucket and then caught fire, in no time a all the tractor was gone. The Bucket is spring loaded and it was secure I always double check. I don`t know how that bucket fell off. I`d like to know if any one else had a similar problem with there john deere loaders.
H,mm any pics?

/ tractor problem
the bucket falling off started the fire. We don't know why that would make it catch fire, but it did.

/ tractor problem #9  
   / tractor problem #10  
If you ran it over it could have ruptured a oil/hydraulic line that sprayed on a hot surface, thus starting the fire.