Kubota M135GX, A/C not cold?????

/ Kubota M135GX, A/C not cold????? #1  

DRFarms

Tractor
Kubota M135GX
I just purchased the Kubota M135GX and the A/C is not cooling. I have multiple John Deere tractors that freeze you out of the cab. I have 3 different thermometers in the cab of this tractor and they are all reading in the 80s. I didn't pay this kind of many for this tractor to sit in it and sweat!!!! I have taken it back to the Kubota dealer 3 times and they say that nothing is wrong! Has anyone else had or heard of this issue?

/ Kubota M135GX, A/C not cold????? #2  
No, I have not. Its time to elevate your situation to the Kubota regional service technician. The phone number will be in your OP manual. 3X is being way too lenient on your part. Just last week I sat in a M126 and it was so da*n cold you could have made ice cubes in the cab. Good luck.

/ Kubota M135GX, A/C not cold????? #3  
DRFarms
My M7040 AC blows cold air also. Have you checked cleanliness of cond,radiator & evaporater? Are both cab filters clean

/ Kubota M135GX, A/C not cold?????
OOSIK
Considering the dealership is an hour trip, one way, I completely agree!!! I will do that! Thank you very much for the advice!!!!

TX Jim
They have checked all that! Plus the tractor is less than a month old! I will double check though! Thank you for the tip!

/ Kubota M135GX, A/C not cold????? #6  
I agree with the above poster, move up Kubota's chain of command. Any repairs should be done under warranty.

That said and I haven't worked on any Kubota ac systems there are a few things you can check to see if a quick fix turns up.
Check cabin filter for restrictions. With filter removed see if you can measure the evaporator coil temperature.
Make sure the heater water loop isn't circulating water, can you feel or measure the piping or hoses to discern this?
Are the belts or belt driving the compressor tensioned properly? Is the compressor clutch working to keep the compressor running?
Are all the condenser coils, radiator coils and other cooler coils all squeaky clean?
How much difference does it make if you are in full sun vs. shade?

This will help to determine where the problem lies without putting a wrench on the system and can be helpful in further trouble shooting.
What is the ambient temperature and what is the outlet air temperature on medium fan speed?

jenkinsph
Thank you so much! That is very helpful! Let me see what I can come up with!

/ Kubota M135GX, A/C not cold????? #8  
TX Jim
They have checked all that! Plus the tractor is less than a month old! I will double check though! Thank you for the tip!

It ZOOMED over my old brain that tractor was that close to brand new. I agree I'd be calling Kubota's main service dept.

/ Kubota M135GX, A/C not cold????? #9  
My M135GX cools fine for me but my ambient temperatures rarely get over 90. I wouldn't say it has a lot of reserve capacity but it's as good as any of our 4 A/C equipped tractors.

/ Kubota M135GX, A/C not cold????? #10  
Did you leave the dealership without them demonstrating to you that it works? I try to always have mechancs walk me tnrough any repairs with the engine/equipment running.