Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp?

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #21  
I do not think either Kubota or the dealer owe you after ten years and 600 hours.

What you interpret as a runaround I think you should interpret as NO and move on.

If you had purchased and maintained Kubota's KTAC insurance this event would be covered as a repair, including transportation for repair, less $250 deductible. That is what insurance is for, unanticipated/extraordinary events.

I agree right up to the point where you advocate carrying all perils insurance for 10 years on a machine. Do you? Didn't think so.

I will be surprised if a New Holland dealer will work on a ten year old Kubota. That 35 hours estimated labor will be 60 hours for NH mechanic learning Kubota repair plus it will almost certainly need various Kubota seals and other small parts, for which a NH dealer will not have part numbers.

Too risky for a NH dealer to accept, as the tractor is not worth much as collateral, relative to potential repair cost.

I do wish you best of luck.

I'm the parts manager at a NH dealership. We just had some M12 x 1.00 pitch metric flywheel bolts custom made because Kubota obsoleted those bolts for a 30+ year Kubota that was in our shop . We don't discriminate based on age or heritage. Kubota parts diagrams are online and dealers routinely swap technical info with other dealers as well as providing parts support.

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #22  
I have a big Bradco on my M9 Large Frame and I run a subframe. I'd never run any 3 point hoe without one.

Quit whining and move on. It's not becoming of a man your age.

Got news for you, a NH will do exactly the same thing with no subframe.

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #23  
Interesting thread. I have a 2007 b7800 that now has over 1500 hrs. I have run a 3 ph winch on mine for the past 4 to 5 years. It has over 7000 lbs pulling force. A couple of times when winching, the logs have snagged and pulled the front of the tractor up in the air. I am wondering if a 3ph winch puts similar strains on the tractor as this back hoe without sub framing? I have probably used that winch over 500 hrs on that tractor and no problems on the tractor yet. Maybe I am lucky to this point???

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #24  
I had a b7800 with a Woods 750 backhoe. Never had a problem because I installed a high strength top link bracket, way more beefy than the standard. My salesman steered me to it and it was the answer to the possibility of tearing
apart the transmission case.

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #25  
Interesting thread. I have a 2007 b7800 that now has over 1500 hrs. I have run a 3 ph winch on mine for the past 4 to 5 years. It has over 7000 lbs pulling force. A couple of times when winching, the logs have snagged and pulled the front of the tractor up in the air. I am wondering if a 3ph winch puts similar strains on the tractor as this back hoe without sub framing? I have probably used that winch over 500 hrs on that tractor and no problems on the tractor yet. Maybe I am lucky to this point???

A 3 point hoe imparts more of a twisting force than the straight line pull of a winch does, the main reason for a subframe and HD top link.

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #26  
A 3 point hoe imparts more of a twisting force than the straight line pull of a winch does, the main reason for a subframe and HD top link.

Ok that is good to know because I love that winch/ b7800 combo. Thanks 5030.

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #27  
I would talk to a lawyer that knows the law in cases like this. Auto manufactures have to pay for design flaws so why not tractors manufactures. I don't think 600 hours is very many hours for a ten year old tractor. I know I'm not going with the flow, but if was an american co. like JD you wound not be having this problem because the dealer would have sold you the right stuff and if they didn't spec the tractor correctly, they would be in court

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #28  
Deere has its own set of broken housing issues

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #29  
And they refuse to do anything about them

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #30  
There is a local New Holland dealer who people rave about. I went to see him and told him my issue. He took me out back and showed me a tractor, way out of warantee, that he is repairing for free. He stated that his customer is not going to pay for something that should have never broken.
There is no retro-fit bracing and yes, it will break again. I would have been looking to trade it in on a new Kubota but not if they don't satisfy me with this deal. I guess I will be looking at New Holland at this recommened dealer. At this point, I am looking to change dealers, not tractor brands. Thanks for the input.

Trade it for a New Holland. (0: