Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp?

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #61  
So, strengthening a part that didnt fail in itself or at its attachment point will prevent failure of the part it was attached to at some point removed from the attachment area. This is conceivable, but geometrical refinements that could enable this are not in evidence.

,,,,In any case he was sold an assembly by the dealer representing Kub. It may or may not have included the toplink mod. The assembly broke his tractor.
FYI, my earlier post talks about the frame, which is the failure the OP mentions.

"According to my backhoe manual, the smaller "B" series must be fitted with these type of stiffening frame rails to prevent all the load from being carried through the cast diff / trans housings, thus preventing a catastrophic failure. The 3 point mount will allow you the most versatility, however they also have a little more "give" than a subframe"

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #62  
My first couple were to take care of the property but after that, they are all farming tractors and thus a write off. Once they are depreciated fully, it's time to get a new one. Thats business. The only one I've kept for a long time is my M9, because, they quit building that model so it's actually collectable sort of like a 4020 JD and I special ordered the one I own. I ordered it after they discontinued the model and it was nip and tuck that I could get one, but the factory in Japan had enough parts to build it so I got it. Waited almost 7 months for it.

I'm not fond of the new design sloped hood though I have one (105X). I prefer the square hood but thats just me. I see used M9's command a high price and mine is optioned out completely, 540/1000 pto, Creep gears and 3 remotes. It even came with an air ride Grammar Seat that swivels. I was suprised. The M9 is my tractor of choice to farm with. The 105 has a better loader (more capacity) and more gears 12-12 versus 16-16 but the M9 at least in my view is better built. So, the 105 will go down the road soon probably replaced with a 135 but the M9 stays.

Tractors aren't a hobby thing with me. I farm wit them.

BTW... All my hay tools are New Holland, IMO, NH makes the best hay tools out there but far as tractors go, I fo not like NH tractors at all. If I wanted that style (European), I'd buy a Fendt.

So you think your the only one that makes a living using a tractor. I'm just a farmer and its not a hobby to me also. So Kubota's depreciates fast then? I try not to screw Uncle Sam to much, I try to save him who are the taxpayers money. Call me nuts.

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #63  
Just because he takes advantage of tax law does not make him "screwing Uncle Sam"

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #64  
Or the manufacturers could build a bullet proof tank way beyond the price point capabilities of said consumers, and no one could afford one.
Makes perfect sense to me.
At least no one would have a broken tractor!
:rolleyes:
There is a word for the bogus argument technique you just used. I never can remember it, but if yould look it up, and just use the word as sort of a shorthand I think Id make the connection and understand with much fewer words the type of "point" you were making.

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #65  
FYI, my earlier post talks about the frame, which is the failure the OP mentions.

"According to my backhoe manual, the smaller "B" series must be fitted with these type of stiffening frame rails to prevent all the load from being carried through the cast diff / trans housings, thus preventing a catastrophic failure. The 3 point mount will allow you the most versatility, however they also have a little more "give" than a subframe"
I saw your post and agree with auxiliary framing. The OP didnt know and relied on a dealer who apparently didnt either.
larry

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #66  
There is a word for the bogus argument technique you just used. I never can remember it, but if yould look it up, and just use the word as sort of a shorthand I think Id make the connection and understand with much fewer words the type of "point" you were making.

Whatever, since you cannot provide the word I consider your post to be a bogus post
:rolleyes:

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #67  
But you are probably stretching you brain cells for straw man argument

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #68  
Which whenever someone uses that term always made me think they just had no way of arguing a valid point

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #69  
   / Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #70  
Just because he takes advantage of tax law does not make him "screwing Uncle Sam"

You have your opinion and I have mine. When big companies get Loans and pay them back "They are screwing the taxpayer" everyone knows the wasteful tax loopholes need to be weeded out and stopped. I don't like paying for someones extravagant spending. The taxpayer is buying those tractors not him. If everyone did that where would this country be. They call it self restraint. Just because it's legal does not make it right. Thats my opinion and I sure you will voice yours, with 3176 post you've had a lot of them. You are right about one thing "he takes advantage of tax law".