Where does your tractor sleep?

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #41  
Mine is in the basement under the house in a temp controlled garage. Planned ahead with an extra tall garage door so it clears the rops. makes it nice when I take it out in the winter in 10 degree weather.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #42  
Yea the heated garage really helps in the winter. Although I'm curious to see what it would cold-start like up here in NY! My rops has to be folded to fit in the basement there, and it just BARELY fits LOL. I got lucky there I hadn't even thought of that when we bought it.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #43  
In doors in the winter but about half of the time outside in the summer. But I have a question what is the big deal with the cats on the tractor mine are there a lot of the time. So there are some little dirty footy prints wipe them off or put a cover on the tractor, just don't let them darn cats win and take the tractor garage. Beside where it grew up in the barn is the least expensive place! :thumbsup:

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #44  
Here is where my tractor sleeps - summer and winter. It has to share with the other equipment of course.

Attachments

• 03-08-2014-8.jpg
    03-08-2014-8.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 276
  • 03-08-2014-9.jpg
    03-08-2014-9.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 234
   / Where does your tractor sleep? #45  
I have a Shelter Logic portable garage that mine lives in, with a gravel floor.
Same here, about $800 for the Shelter Logic 'building' and $50 in gravel and landscape fabric to keep gravel from settling into the dirt.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #46  
Same here, about $800 for the Shelter Logic 'building' and $50 in gravel and landscape fabric to keep gravel from settling into the dirt.

Those canopies and tent buildings are great when and where you can keep them in one piece. Around here, with the whipping tearing South winds we get it often destroys those things in short order. To make those last in the Northcountry you have to bury them in the woods pretty much surrounded by trees. Also you need the expensive brands to support the snow load on top of the wind. The Chinese made versions work but need constant attention to the snow load and are extremely susceptible to high winds.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #47  
Both of mine are parked in the barn. CC, NH

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #48  
Those canopies and tent buildings are great when and where you can keep them in one piece. Around here, with the whipping tearing South winds we get it often destroys those things in short order. To make those last in the Northcountry you have to bury them in the woods pretty much surrounded by trees. Also you need the expensive brands to support the snow load on top of the wind. The Chinese made versions work but need constant attention to the snow load and are extremely susceptible to high winds.
I stand corrected, mine is listed as a MDM, and I guess it is well made. I have had it 5 years, I live on the top of a hill, it sees 60+ mph winds several times a winter, had upwards of 1.5 ft of snow on top.. no issues so far. I did pick the entire unit up last summer and moved it 800 feet so it was not visible in my front yard and now it is sheltered a little bit from the winds. I wish I had a picture of the neighbors face when he saw me moving it.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #49  
Shoe-horned in garage!
Pull in nose-first in winter, rest FEL on un-needed WB, so it's easier to clear path down driveway. Back-in during summer, being sure not to bump into snowblower attachment parked on back wall, (already pushed wall out slighly, oops!) Garage was built in 1890 of what ever materials were around, newer vehicles do not fit in, or if they do, you can't open the doors to get out!
Shadow
On1.JPG

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #50  
Shares this barn with the mini digger and their various attachments + outdoor furniture.

Attachments

• DSCF1701.jpg
    DSCF1701.jpg
    1,013.7 KB · Views: 261