0015.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 0012.jpg
    0012.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 184
   / Where does your tractor sleep? #65  
It is not worse than a rainshower.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #67  
Yep ice, but this is dry snow. Just wipe it off.
If you are lazy you can blow it away with a leafblower.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #68  
I think when it's melting, it's worse than a rain 'shower', the water will have a chance to run everywhere.

I can't understand how anyone can spend $20-50,000+ on anything and leave it out in the weather.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #69  
I think when it's melting, it's worse than a rain 'shower', the water will have a chance to run everywhere..
This snow is wiped off long before it will melt

I can't understand how anyone can spend $20-50,000+ on anything and leave it out in the weather.
Sometimes people has no other option.
Not in every country you can just build another barn.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #70  
Please don't take my comments personally, I'm speaking in general.

Of course there are many people everywhere that just can't build another barn. I'm referring to those who actually have spaces to put their stuff or could make space by rearranging their junk.

In this country (and yours too, I suspect) many people would never think of putting one inside as 'it's just a tractor."

Here, many more have a 2 or 3 car garage attached to their house and still leave their $50-60,000 car/trucks in the driveway because there's no space in the garage. It's full of trash cans and aluminum lawn furniture. Or because it's too much work to open the door, even with an electric opener. I know people who have said that.

I just don't understand people I guess.