Where does your tractor sleep?

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #81  
Mine sleeps in the barn. First pic is the tractor but the pic is to dark. Second pick is of the old tractor but you can see the barn much better.

ForumRunner_20141002_214508.png

ForumRunner_20141002_214526.png

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #82  
Just finishing up my 38 x 40 full bar with a 17 foot high ceilings I was tired of what the weather was doing to all my tools and RV

Attachments

• image-54333629.jpg
    image-54333629.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 214
   / Where does your tractor sleep? #83  
Mine will move from the house garage to my new 44' x 64' shed along with the fifth wheel, 5 antique tractors and other stuff as soon as concrete is poured and doors are on.

Last edited:
   / Where does your tractor sleep? #84  
I wanted to do doors this year but with an estimate of 6000 bucks for two 14 x 14 doors looks like next year!😝

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #85  
I was hoping to do two garage doors this fall but with an estimate of $6000 for two 14 x 14 doors I think it will be next year

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #86  
Usually in my attached garage, but for the last two years I've been building a plane in there so there is no room so it stays outside. Hoping the tractor can reclaim it's spot this spring! :)

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #87  
Usually in my attached garage, but for the last two years I've been building a plane in there so there is no room so it stays outside. Hoping the tractor can reclaim it's spot this spring! :)

Watch out, if oldpilgrim this reads you get punnisment :laughing:

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #89  
Thank you for this great song, far better than CCR's version. ( and that one is not bad at all )

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #90  
Old barn. However, it takes up a lot of space I need for access to other stuff so the first thing I do on arrival is to back it out of the barn. I'll leave it out all weekend and put it back in the barn Sunday afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_4273smallfile.jpg
    IMG_4273smallfile.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 219