John Deere 4310 F5 fuse and PTO connection

/ John Deere 4310 F5 fuse and PTO connection
I think I just stepped into Bizarro-Land today. After checking out the PTO as described in an earlier post, I loaded the tractor on my trailer and took it to the work site. When I started it, all seemed normal, but after unloading from the trailer, I engaged the MFWD and the rear PTO engaged (bush hog was attached). When I turned off MFWD, the rear PTO disengaged. I tried to engage the rear PTO with the rear PTO button and it would not engage. Even though the rear PTO engaged and MFWD engaged and disengaged with the proper switch yesterday (about 10 times) when I engaged them today, all was different. After the engine ran for about 15 minutes, it suddenly stopped and all dash lights went out...dead, dead, dead. I checked all the fuses and none appear to be blown. Might be time to drag it onto the trailer and take it to a dealer for some serious circuit analysis.

Could this be a problem with the computer?

/ John Deere 4310 F5 fuse and PTO connection #13  
Sounds like some wires may be melted together. Just for fun, check your grounds. Battery to chassis and chassis to engine. Take them apart, not just look at them. Just a thought.

The problem has been located and repaired. There were actually two problems. The first was a shorted Mid-PTO solenoid (causing the F5 fuse to blow). The other was a broken wire in the seat switch. It was hard to see and the only way it was found was pin checking voltages. Thanks for the help all.