Multirotors / Quadcopters / otherwise known a DRONES

/ Multirotors / Quadcopters / otherwise known a DRONES #52  
The fools on Red Jacket guns mounted a pistol on one and fired it by radio. Of course it was firing straight down, so just keep firing until you hit the marker stake. Success!

/ Multirotors / Quadcopters / otherwise known a DRONES #53  
How will he determine that it is directly overhead?
Just thinking out loud. I'm not putting in a fence, I want to put a path along the property line, probably with a box blade/land scraper. For my purposes, close will be more than adequate. :D

/ Multirotors / Quadcopters / otherwise known a DRONES #54  
How timely.

I just got my first cheap quadcopter drone mid-august. 60 bucks off amazon.

One "tip" if the wind is calm at ground level, it can still gust and howl at 200ish ft and blow the thing a couple hundred yards into the neighbors bean field.

Sigh.

Now im flying a 2nd quad with lights that can be found in waist high plants! (Never found the first one :()

My $0.02, start on a cheap quad, learn to fly it so when you get cocky the loss won't be as painful.

Well, you need a camera equipped drone to find the lost one. :laughing:

I hope you can find the lost drone before the combine does. Headline: Lithium batteries in lost drone burn quarter-million dollar combine to the axles. :eek:

Maybe after the beans dry out good.

/ Multirotors / Quadcopters / otherwise known a DRONES
Well, you need a camera equipped drone to find the lost one. :laughing:

I hope you can find the lost drone before the combine does. Headline: Lithium batteries in lost drone burn quarter-million dollar combine to the axles. :eek:

Maybe after the beans dry out good.

If you have a hunting dog with a collar put the dog tracker on the quad....works super well.