SUNBELT AG EXPO

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO #1  

Rocky Hoffler

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L4600
For those that are close enough the Sunbelt aq expo In Moultrie GA. is a three day event in Oct. 14-16 1680 acres of anything agriculture related also hunting fishing UTV and ATV Just about all tractor brands are represented with a ten dollar entry fee cheap for day. Just about any implement and vendors are there live field demos. I have found great deals on stuff at expo. I have no dog in this hunt but if you can go I recommend it. been going for years now. You can but items there but if you can't carry it have to wait till end of day to pick it up.

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO #2  
Great show. Take at least 48 ounces of a cold, hydrating beverage; it is hot touring around huge display area most years.

Kubota has every model of their tractors on display.

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO #3  
Yes sir, always a good show. In the last 32 years I think I've missed going 5 times.

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO
The Georgia Peanut Growers gives away grilled peanut butter sandwiches yummy and all other kinds of roasted peanuts.

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO #5  
For the last few years there's been a guy selling roasted corn. That's also some good stuff.

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO #6  
I have never been but plan to go for the first time this year. I was think about bringing a trailer with a golf cart to ride around in. Would that be a waist of time......... Could I even get in the gates with it?? Also any other advice from those of you that have been, for this first timer would be greatly appreciated.

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO
:cool2:They don't allow golf carts only scooter for handicap for more info www.sunbeltexpo.com I tell you now that is a lot of walking. there is over 1200 exhibitors covering a lot of acres but bring your trailer any way as there are great deals especially on Thursday the last day of show as they will sell stuff cheap to keep from hauling it back they have a tram that will take you to fields for demos

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO #8  
I'm looking forward to the expo as well. I'm lookin forward to the deere display

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO #9  
I'm looking forward to the expo as well. I'm lookin forward to the deere display

By the list of tractors in your profile, I would have never guessed that you'd be interested in the Deere display. ;)

/ SUNBELT AG EXPO #10  
By the list of tractors in your profile, I would have never guessed that you'd be interested in the Deere display. ;)

What can I say? Green and yeller kinda run in the family bloodline