FWIW Rotella is Having A $5 Rebate On Gallon Jugs Of Their Synthetic Diesel Oils.

/ FWIW Rotella is Having A $5 Rebate On Gallon Jugs Of Their Synthetic Diesel Oils. #1  

drizler

Platinum Member
It's good till Oct 31 on their synthetics with a receipt and printed out emailed deal. 2 per household, the usual. Probably overpriced at $21 and some change at Wallymart . Since it's the first oil change on a brand new (50)hours on it tractor that's going to get used in -20 F conditions I decided to splurge. Kind of a pain to play with this rebate but hey I have worked a lot harder for $10 and a lot longer too. There isn't the usual pile of coupons there to fill out either so it doesn't stand fdioout well. You do it on their web site.

/ FWIW Rotella is Having A $5 Rebate On Gallon Jugs Of Their Synthetic Diesel Oils. #2  
Nice, thanks for the heads up. I know of a lot of households.

/ FWIW Rotella is Having A $5 Rebate On Gallon Jugs Of Their Synthetic Diesel Oils. #3  
From their site...

"To receive your $5 per gallon rebate back by mail, please follow the instructions below.

1. Purchase one of the following qualifying motor oils:

1 gallon bottle of Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend motor oil OR Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic motor oil
2.5 gallon bottle of Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend motor oil OR Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic motor oil
5 gallon pail of Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend motor oil OR Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic motor oil"

Looks like $5 back per gallon!

/ FWIW Rotella is Having A $5 Rebate On Gallon Jugs Of Their Synthetic Diesel Oils.
$5 / gallon for 2 per family. I mailed mine in. There is a way to send in 1 and scan a copy of the receipt. You don't have to go cutting out scan codes or any of that. Trouble is how do you account for 2 on the same electronically generated ticket so you need 2 tickets. How do you send in 2 tickets with one receipt as they have to go in separately from the look of it. With that in mind I just paid the stamp and mailed it. There probably is a way to do it that is acceptable but its not obvious at least to me. I guess if you are getting only one you can just punch it in but I needed 1.6 to change my oil. I guess I can afford to give em the price of a stamp for $10:thumbsup: