How to operate M108x

/ How to operate M108x #1  

mrtiggy

Tractor
2009 Kubota M108x
I was hoping someone could shed some light on how to operate a m108x. I am going to go and take one for a test drive in the next little while and from the images I just don't know how one shifts the tractor through the forward gears. m108x.JPG
So I take it the long lever with the + & - that you push forward and pull back is what shifts gears. I just don't want to be clueless when I hop in this thing to go for a drive.

Also, does anyone know the top speed of this tractor. I presume it will be the same as my M105s at 37km/h but just want to double check.

/ How to operate M108x #2  
you might get more coverage if you put this in the kubota owning & operating forum. believe there are a few 108 owners. regards

/ How to operate M108x
Bubba - looks as though it is in the right forum now...not sure where I originally posted it.

oldgreybear - the video you have there is of the exact same tractor I have currently....the pic i have above is for a 108x and that video is of a M105s. I believe the 108x has the same shuttle lever it is just that long level I have no idea how it works.

still looking for a little assistance.

/ How to operate M108x #5  
Lever shifts between ranges. + and - buttons shift gears within the range. I think it will do a lot more than that also, but that's the basics.

/ How to operate M108x
yes thanks for that. I finally found some more info online. sounds like it has the ability to downshift and upshift on its own. Thanks for the quick responses.