Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor

/ Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor #41  
Muhammad,
Just curious. When I tab back to the 'first' position I have trouble with not getting 'dropped' by this site. As a result, I often have to re-register. So, going back takes me to the beginning, but...

Is it my connection or am I doing something incorrectly?
Thx.

/ Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor #43  
June 21st was the 1st day of SUMMER.........In 2015, the summer begins with the solstice on June 21 at 12:38 P.M. EDT. Why are you amazed at the paucity of Fall color photos?

/ Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor #44  
North Idaho had such a dry summer, still very dry. We have had a few frosts but the leaves have since fallen because of how dry it is. Here is a photo of a doe watching the tractor as it is new on our place. She has twin fawns that followed her across the road soon after this was taken. IMG_0008.jpg

/ Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor #45  
Views from Southern Virginia

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

/ Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor #46  
OCT/Working fall food plots with my Massey 1529IMG_2096.JPGIMG_2102.JPGIMG_2103.JPGIMG_2104.JPG

/ Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor #47  
Re: Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Telehandler

Here is a pushed over broke the trunk, tree colors headed to the burn pile.

PB020028.JPG

PB020032.JPG

/ Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor #48  
I love the 3-pt-hitch wood carrier shown here on your Mahindra 3016. I just sketched (to build) a similar rack with 3 tines, each with a pocket at the back of each tine for upright poles, to pile 4 foot wood on in the woods. Return to the yard and run the saw down the racked wood to make 16" firewood. I'd love to see a few close-ups of your wood rack. It appears to have a black metal linkage system with cylinder to dump the wood also?

/ Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor #49  
Same problem here. If you go to a link it helps to Right Click and Open In A New Tab.

/ Colors Changing: Let's See Some Fall Photos of Your Compact Tractor #50  
I'm kind of late to this thread since at this time all of our leaves are on the ground but I did take a couple of pictures this fall. The first picture is a view overlooking our pond and the second is a picture of my new grapple.

Attachments

• IMG_2825.jpg
    IMG_2825.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2856.jpg
    IMG_2856.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 140