My wheelbarrow is lonely!

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #11  
   / My wheelbarrow is lonely! #12  
Guess I'm the oddball here. Still use mine for small, quick jobs where it's not worth getting the tractor out, plus my wife uses it. She won't drive the BX no matter how many times I've asked her. Even remarked that she should know how to operate it if I should get hurt, etc - no dice.

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely!
Guess I'm the oddball here. Still use mine for small, quick jobs where it's not worth getting the tractor out, plus my wife uses it. She won't drive the BX no matter how many times I've asked her. Even remarked that she should know how to operate it if I should get hurt, etc - no dice.
My wife uses a 4 wheeled wagon (I guess you would call it that). She can't handle the wheelbarrow. I kept on her about trying out the BX (on flat ground) and she won't touch it. The more I thought about it... I decided it was stupid to keep encouraging her to try the BX. What was I thinking??? If she liked it, I would be kicking myself and fighting her for seat time or better yet... buying another tractor! :D So... I stopped pushing. Now I am in the market for a zero turn. I wonder if she will ever get on board that?

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #14  
I loaded up the stall cleaning wheelbarrow with wood scraps and started pushing it past the mule with a dump bed past the tractor to the wood shed. Half way there it dawned on me. I thought what a dummy.

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #15  
I can't believe that ever since I bought my BX, about a year and a half ago, I haven't even touched my wheelbarrow. I happened to see it yesterday around the backside of my house, tilted and laying a bit on its side full of cobwebs and some stray grass starting to envelop it. I sort of felt bad for it... even though I hated the thing for causing me so much back pain over the years. I wonder if I will ever use it again? I would think so but...
Before I got a tractor...the wheelbarrow was easily the most worked tool in the harem...only been used for concrete/mortar since...! and many times I haul the mixer and the wheelbarrow on the carryall or a pallet to where they're needed...

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #16  
Wheelbarrow ? What's that used for! :rolleyes:

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #17  
Instead of going to the gym, I still haul firewood, compost, or rocks with the WB. Then, when I get tired, I can always use the RTV to haul and dump. If the weather is nice and I'm not in a hurry, not having the noise and fumes just makes the day perfect.

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #18  
Instead of going to the gym
Brings up something I've never been able to fathom...guys that pay $ to a gym and also pay $ to have their lawn mowed/maintained etc.etc...

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #19  
Might be your wheel barrow enjoying retirement from those hard years as well.
The day you decide you no longer need it,short time you wish you had it.

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #20  
If you have a grapple on your bucket you have a wheel barrow that will load it self.