My wheelbarrow is lonely!

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #1  

dragoneggs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX-25D, Kubota Z122RKW-42
I can't believe that ever since I bought my BX, about a year and a half ago, I haven't even touched my wheelbarrow. I happened to see it yesterday around the backside of my house, tilted and laying a bit on its side full of cobwebs and some stray grass starting to envelop it. I sort of felt bad for it... even though I hated the thing for causing me so much back pain over the years. I wonder if I will ever use it again? I would think so but...

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #2  
LOL, same thing happened to me when I got my BX

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #3  
I can't believe that ever since I bought my BX, about a year and a half ago, I haven't even touched my wheelbarrow. I happened to see it yesterday around the backside of my house, tilted and laying a bit on its side full of cobwebs and some stray grass starting to envelop it. I sort of felt bad for it... even though I hated the thing for causing me so much back pain over the years. I wonder if I will ever use it again? I would think so but...
i hear you, ever since we got our glorified lawnmowers with a bucket our wheelbarrows are retired. Lol

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #4  
LOL!

Just did a major clean out of my barn that entailed removal of old horse stalls to gain some seriously needed tractor and implement storage space. Found a wheelbarrow I did not know I had (OK, I admit that is a bit sad:embarrassed:) and the other had a flat tire.:laughing:

Aren't tractors fun!!!:thumbsup:

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #5  

I've had one for close to 25 years, a little cheap thing from Menards. There were no bearings in the wheel, just cheap bushings. My wife took it over to do gardening a long time ago. Then I got my BX and I figure I don't have to ever air up that lousy front tire again. So her birthday rolled around and what did she want? A new wheelbarrow. Dual front wheels, 8 CF, steel handles. So now she puts her tools in the old wheelbarrow and carries weeds away in the new one (never a heavy load, just bulky). She recognizes the capabilities of a motorized wheelbarrow, but doesn't want to waste the fuel. :eek: :confused2:

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #6  
My wheelbarrow doesn't have a wheel or handles. :D
P9021950.JPG P9021951.JPG P9021952.JPG

And it doesn't hurt my back to use it! :laughing:
P8181939.JPG

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #7  
I haven't owned a wheelbarrow in decades. Got rid of the last one when I got a tractor with a FEL. I haven't missed it for yard work. I suppose cleaning up construction debris inside of a building, it would still be handy.

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #8  
I haven't owned a wheelbarrow in decades. Got rid of the last one when I got a tractor with a FEL. I haven't missed it for yard work. I suppose cleaning up construction debris inside of a building, it would still be handy.

Excuse for a new door? :cool2:

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #9  
I only use mine for mixing small batches of cement or mortar for the few times I do that. I suppose I could use the bucket, but I never ever get all the stuff out when I clean up.

/ My wheelbarrow is lonely! #10  
I only use mine for mixing small batches of cement or mortar for the few times I do that. I suppose I could use the bucket, but I never ever get all the stuff out when I clean up.

I made up a little wooden mortar mixing box for that. I suppose if you wanted to you could raise the bottom with some 2x4's so you could use your tractors pallet forks to move it around if you wanted to. I am always in favor of using hydraulics when ever possible.:)