Dealer Story

/ Dealer Story #1  

meos1

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2370-1
The fella that runs my local kubota dealership is one of the few remaining good guys from the old school. I went by there yesterday because I am waiting on the bagger attachment for my Bx 2370. Yeah, its the hummer of lawn mowers when you use it that way, but it is perfect for preparing beds, cleaning out stalls, and doing general grading. I have been waiting on the bagger to come in from Kubota for a month now. Its not the dealer its the factory. So its going to get delivered from the factory next week. Thats fine with me because we have just started having leaves on the ground and Im planning on attending a boy scout function this weekend anyway.

Meanwhile, the youngest child is in love with the new tractor and wants me to pull a trailer with it so she can trick or treat with her friends in the neighborhood. Well, the neighbor is supplying the trailer but I needed a two inch ball for the hitch. I went to the dealer and asked to buy a draw bar and he did not have one in stock. So he turns to me and says "Hey I will loan you a 4x4 with a ball and deliver it on Thursday and pick it up on Monday". Boom! Im sold on him.

Today he calls and tells me he has a truck headed for another dealer to pickup a bagger and he will deliver it today! Then he tells me he will deliver the 4x4 pickup my tractor and take it to his dealership, put on the bagger, and then return it monday when he picks up the 4x4. I have not had as good an experience in a long time. He won my business and I highly recomend him. If you are in the market for a tractor, ZTR, or 4x4 in the York, SC area, Comer Equipment is where you should be doing business.

/ Dealer Story #2  
Meos,
Nice to hear there are still people with dealerships who are service oriented and generous. What a great Dealer. I'm with you. That guy would have my future business for life !!!
John

/ Dealer Story #3  
I agree with finding a good dealer. My Mother just recently purchased a Branson 2400H to help maintain the blueberries and the dealer made her a step to allow her to get on the tractor easier as well as a handhold. Really well built.

/ Dealer Story #4  
York, SC? I'll have to check them out even though it's a good 3 hour drive for me. I was wondering who was a good Kubota dealership in SC since I see so many Kubotas and wonder where they bought them from or got parts.