international industrial 3414

/ international industrial 3414 #1  

frank_campione

Tractor
ford 800
looking for years made and any specs please help me ,any pictures a plus many thanks for your time .

/ international industrial 3414 #2  
Im not sure what your looking for . I had a 1967 3514 with a 153 gas engine for 25 years. This I believe was a size bigger than the 3414. It had a Wain-Roy backhoe on it. Good rugged tractor, but it came time for me to get something more dependable. I sold it a couple of years ago. I think the apple farm a few miles away has a 3414 with a front end loader only.

/ international industrial 3414
looking for the years they were made this one is yellow 4 cyl,8speed tran ,hydro steer ,12 volt ,also any pictures would help identify for sure if its a 3414 has loader ,3 pt hitch,but no id tags can be found ,I have some numbers from parts on it and told it is a 3414 from past owner ,I need this so I can buy the wright parts for it plus sheet metal many thanks.

/ international industrial 3414 #4  
Hi, I own a 3414. I have some pictures but I have to make the file size smaller. I'll post when I get them. So far it has been a good tractor.

/ international industrial 3414 #5  
Here come some pictures. If this looks like your tractor give me a shout. I can give you some more info.

Attachments

• 369165-backhoe.1.JPG
    369165-backhoe.1.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 2,251
   / international industrial 3414 #6  
Here is another shot.

Attachments

• 369167-backhoe.2.JPG
    369167-backhoe.2.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 2,810
   / international industrial 3414
Yes that is ,the same tractor that I have minus the back hoe,so any info that you have can be helpful ,where to get parts ect, thank you very much ,nice machine.

/ international industrial 3414 #8  
Well i had a bad week-end. My tractor has a forward and reverse lever and it broke inside the transmittion. i think i have to brake the tractor in half to get at the problem. I'm not a happy camper. i am afraid that it will cost more than what the backhoe is worth. So much for "it's been a good tractor". The info i have collected is off the web and i will attach it to this post. i think i can post a text file.

/ international industrial 3414 #9  
does anybody have a closeup picture showing the governor linkege hookup on the 3414 international industeral tractor

/ international industrial 3414 #10  
can you use trans/hydaualic fluid in the tramission and rear end for a 3414 international?