Is Kioti making big John Deere tractors????

/ Is Kioti making big John Deere tractors???? #2  
It's interesting that when you click on "English" for the site the Deere's disappear.

Here's another link: Daedong Factory

/ Is Kioti making big John Deere tractors???? #3  
Everyone is making JD tractors. About the only thing they do make is the largest of there line-up.

/ Is Kioti making big John Deere tractors???? #5  
My last comment was deleted.... must have offended one of the moderators that is a JD fan...... all that I did was agree with Art that everyone makes JD tractors today .. My guess is that died in the wool JD people don't like to hear this...... What they manufacture today is virtually nothing compared to what they put their name on. Their excavators are made by Hitachi and their bottom of the line garden tractors/lawn mowers are made by MTD. I am not aware of all the names of the companies that make the rest of what they sell. I do know that they no longer manufacturer snow blowers, but I don't know who is their contract supplier for them this year. They are more of a marketing company than a manufacturing company. I will give them credit for having a great parts distribution system and parts support for what they have their name on....
I did see a program on the Discover channel that showed how they build their BIG tractors and that they cast everything for them in house. I don't know when it was filmed, so it might not be applicable today.
It is a shame that American companies have given up manufacturing and have become distributors of other manufacturers and are willing to sell their good name to the highest bidder.
Hope that this one is allowed to stay......

/ Is Kioti making big John Deere tractors???? #6  
C'mon now - the postman guy from Cheers even did a special to show how they're all Made In America. It must be a mistake that a .kr company (among others) are really the ones that make them. But, on the other hand, we did spend a lot of money on aid to .kr - so maybe we actually own the country - I mean company - and it really is Made In America.

/ Is Kioti making big John Deere tractors???? #7  
If the tractor manufacturers were required to show foreign content such as the auto manufacturers are required to do, there would be a lot of people in for a big shock! I'll bet that even the JD decals aren't made in the USA...

/ Is Kioti making big John Deere tractors???? #8  
Maybe this whole thing is just a distribution deal...? It's not unheard of that a manufacturer with gaps in its product offerings will fill them with products of another manufacturer. It allows the manufacturer to compete with a full line and give the other manufacturer an outlet they might not otherwise have.

I guess the only one who could tell us is a JD rep or official....

Mark

/ Is Kioti making big John Deere tractors???? #9  
<font color="red">"Everyone is making JD tractors." </font>

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Is Kioti making big John Deere tractors????
Not a very big seat, but none the less it is there.

Looks just the right size that my boy could ride. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I wonder what is in the cooler behind the passenger seat?? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

RedDog