Can I flip my hydraulic top link upside down?

/ Can I flip my hydraulic top link upside down? #11  
Everyone seems to have completely missed the point:

How does the OP keep his tractor so clean?????

That's whats really important!

Ok ok, back to the thread......

/ Can I flip my hydraulic top link upside down? #12  
Unless you are pulling a heavy draft load, like a plow, your upper link can be moved to middle or lower hole on tractor end. You are in top hole now.

I think this got skimmed over, but it may have been the best suggestion.

/ Can I flip my hydraulic top link upside down? #13  
Everyone seems to have completely missed the point: How does the OP keep his tractor so clean????? That's whats really important! Ok ok, back to the thread......
I think he doesn't use it a lot. The sticker is still on the rear tire.

/ Can I flip my hydraulic top link upside down? #14  
Dang! You got sharp eyes!

I used to have mad respect for the OP - I transferred it all over to the Oz. Sorry OP!

[I think the OP got this issue resolved so hopefully not too much of a thread hijack/drift....]

/ Can I flip my hydraulic top link upside down? #15  
As Ray said just take the tube on top of the cylinder and put it back end for end and so the lever works the same way as now you could change to 2 hydraulic lines.

/ Can I flip my hydraulic top link upside down? #16  
Several things: yes, you could move the cylinder to the lower holes or flip it over OR swap it end for end, BUT I'm not sure it has long enough hoses to do so without there being risk of running out of slack?
Also, there is a kit which should be installed to put the rear remote's return line into the transmission's fill port, ( the one with the big red rubber Shepard's crook fitting) and then a new black rubber vent/crook attaches to the upper left side of the tranny housing by the rear remote connections. This effectively keeps the flow of the trans fluid cooler, and allows it to flow with less restriction than the way it is currently plumbed. Speak to your dealer about converting it. The fittings are usually included, IIRC, with a backhoe, but this would make you hoe ready for possible future use.

BTW, I finally figured out my hyd top link was disengaging one of my rear remote hoses, I have two pairs on my DK, when I'd bring my box blade up high. The leading edge of the cylinder would hit the moveable sleeve of the remote and then the hose would pop out of the fitting. I finally figured it out one day looking at the marks on both the cylinder and the remote!:confused2: It drove me crazy trying to figure out why the QD would keep releasing the line...

/ Can I flip my hydraulic top link upside down? #17  
Also, there is a kit which should be installed to put the rear remote's return line into the transmission's fill port, ( the one with the big red rubber Shepard's crook fitting) and then a new black rubber vent/crook attaches to the upper left side of the tranny housing by the rear remote connections. This effectively keeps the flow of the trans fluid cooler, and allows it to flow with less restriction than the way it is currently plumbed. Speak to your dealer about converting it. The fittings are usually included, IIRC, with a backhoe, but this would make you hoe ready for possible future use.
How can that work on a double acting cylinder like top/tilt cylinders ??

/ Can I flip my hydraulic top link upside down? #18  
It's not for a top/tilt setup so much as for a hoe. It just sits awaiting use when things like t n t are in use.