Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool.

/ Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool. #1  

RaydaKub

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230
For your viewing pleasure, check out this video of a huge selection of remote control toys. It was posted on facebook, but you can view it without an account (I installed the Opera browser just so there would be no account data there to see if it allowed it).

Merry Christmas, fellow TBN'ers! :thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1664678393758861

/ Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool. #2  
Thanks for posting that link. For a short while the magic was back and I was a kid again.

/ Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool.
I hear you, Dozer. From the signs and some of the trailers, I think that was in Europe somewhere, but I really have no clue. I'd love to find it and go play there for an afternoon though.

/ Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool. #4  
Those RC toys are cool.

Neat video wise, a young guy who does the RC toy thing in real life made what I think is a neat video of his 2014 season.

/ Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool. #5  
Yeah I am drooling. :)

/ Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool. #6  
I hear you, Dozer. From the signs and some of the trailers, I think that was in Europe somewhere, but I really have no clue. I'd love to find it and go play there for an afternoon though.

Looked like Germany to me.

/ Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool. #7  
Amazing

/ Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool. #8  
Speaking of RCs, the Phantom +vision drone one of our members got looks like a really cool toy if you've got $1200 burning a hole through your pocket. Here again, I found a farm hand who used one to make a great video! It looks like fun to fly around. I wish I had one to fly around my property!

/ Oh, to be a kid again. My toys were NEVER this cool. #9  
Neat video and some cool toys.