Traction issues

/ Traction issues
I have no idea where I could find one of those instock quick enough... or if it will even make enough of a difference to be worth the risk of loosing a couple days.

/ Traction issues #12  
Are your rear tires loaded with fluid? Makes a world of difference.

<CGColor 0x160956e0> [<CGColorSpace 0x14d41bf0> (kCGColorSpaceDeviceGray)] ( 0.333333 0 )

/ Traction issues
No they are not... I would like to avoid that if I can as well since I will be using this tractor on manicured lawn in the future. Right now its just a construction site.

Is there an easy way to fill the rear tires?

/ Traction issues #14  
I take a 55 gal drum and sit it on the box blade and fill it with water. Can't be much quicker or cheaper. Unless you don't have water at your site.

/ Traction issues #16  
You have frozen ground , virgin and fill thawing out . NOTHING WORSE . You can try everything in this book but it is not going to work .You might bust up that pile with a hoe , but running around in that mud is going to create a whole new mess .If you walk where you want to spread it and sink in a foot you are wasting your time . Mother Nature will work with you one of these days .

/ Traction issues
I do have a backhoe attachment.... that might just be the ticket. If anything else it will add a bunch of weight.... I don't have a ton of confidence that it wont bust a hose though... there are still several that have SLOW leaks and need replacing. I think I will give that a try tomorrow, and if that doesn't work then I will bite the bullet and pay someone.

/ Traction issues #18  
Neither weight or hiring is going to help . Stay away from that block wall also .

/ Traction issues #20  
One thing I have learned many times over in construction is that if the weather and mud aren't cooperating, you just have to wait it out. You can plan stuff to stay ahead of the weather, but once the rain/snow/mud does it's thing, you just have to wait it out.

Even if traction wasn't an issue, you'd find that sticky packed fill will make a mess in your front bucket and box blade and neither will work they way they should (i.e., won't scoop or dump cleanly in front and won't spread in back). There are even times when damp fill will defeat a box blade, in which case I spread what I can and wait for a few hours of sunshine to dry it out some.

For foot traffic, I have found that putting down cardboard or plywood scraps will help. But a tractor or other heavy equipment will make a mess of that in no time.