What is this (CK35 HST

/ What is this (CK35 HST #1  

curly

Platinum Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti CK35 HST
What is that thing in the middle called, (between the 2 lower links). Towbar or something? Mine fell off while bushhogging the other day and I'm thinking I just put a pin in it and go. That sound right?

towbar.jpg
Thanks

/ What is this (CK35 HST #2  
Its called a Draw Bar and is held on by a pin. Some are bolted on as is my Massey.

/ What is this (CK35 HST #3  
Did you find the pins? Yes, just put them back on but install from the bottom with the hairpins on top. That will avoid them being knocked out in the bush.

/ What is this (CK35 HST #4  
That is the drawbar and it is held in with pins. I leave it off unless I need to tow-pull something. That way there is no chance of it getting tangled up with whatever implement is on the 3 point.

/ What is this (CK35 HST #5  
I have a DK 35 and it has two pins, after
one is easy to see, the other is under the shields/tranny and acts like a pivot. By lifting the after pin, you can swing the bar left or right (and pin it there) to clear way for PTO or 3PH use.

/ What is this (CK35 HST #6  
I have a DK 35 and it has two pins, after
one is easy to see, the other is under the shields/tranny and acts like a pivot. By lifting the after pin, you can swing the bar left or right (and pin it there) to clear way for PTO or 3PH use.

Or all the way under the tractor. That is where mine has been since new. I've never used the tow bar.

/ What is this (CK35 HST
I like the idea of leaving it off. Not sure how 2 pins would have come out...but that's just my luck. Is there anything special about the pins or just pins that will fit snug?

/ What is this (CK35 HST #8  
On my Mahindra, I leave this on it all the time. It doesn't interfere with any pto stuff or the BH. Never can tell when it will come in handy.

drag%20hook.jpg

/ What is this (CK35 HST #9  
oldpilgrim Where did you get the chain hook in that configuration ,,,I like it