2615 transmission issue, and brake pedal fix

/ 2615 transmission issue, and brake pedal fix #1  

drutt

Tractor
2013 massey ferguson 2615
I have 125 hours on my 2615 and the break in oil and fluid changes were done, but the transmission has got stuck in neutral about 5 times so far. after about 10 mins of wiggling and clutching, hi to lo and 4wd to 2wd it finally will slip back into gear. Had it back to dealer after first time it happened and they smoothed out the shifting forks or something. but it didnt fix it, any ideas?

/ 2615 transmission issue, and brake pedal fix #2  
Still on warranty, not your problem. Is it?

Jim

/ 2615 transmission issue, and brake pedal fix
Still on warranty, not your problem. Is it?

Jim

Yea it is a problem when my tractor is at the dealer for a month at a time and then i get it back and its not fixed. Would like to know if anyone else has heard of or had this issue so i can tell them what to fix.

/ 2615 transmission issue, and brake pedal fix #4  
:welcome:
To the forum. Is your dealer in Huntington, KY or Charleston, WV? I know Columbus is farther away but maybe another dealer could give better service.

/ 2615 transmission issue, and brake pedal fix #5  
Sorry we can't help you more. It sure sounds like some bent or mis-manufactured shifter parts. Any hints the clutch(es) are hanging up, preventing shifting? Do the levers move easy? Your dealer owes you some Regional support if he can't fix your problem.
Jim

/ 2615 transmission issue, and brake pedal fix
Sorry we can't help you more. It sure sounds like some bent or mis-manufactured shifter parts. Any hints the clutch(es) are hanging up, preventing shifting? Do the levers move easy? Your dealer owes you some Regional support if he can't fix your problem.
Jim

Yea im gonna have to find another dealer, i bought it from Jims farm equipment in Gallipolis Ohio. I have heard good things about the mechanics there and of course it dosnt do it while its there. only when im on a hill or back in the woods, lol. thanks for the input guys, guess im glad not to hear anyone else having this problem.