Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #1  

ifl123

Tractor
ford 3500
City boy trying to be a land owner....

Bought this tractor with front loader.... last owner stated it was a 3500 industrial but knew nothing about it, except belived it was late 60's. here are my questions:

1. how do i find out the year? tried looking for serial number but **** there's alot of numbers on it, even went to a site that breaks down vin number but eithier i was looking at wrong number or my tractor did not exist...

2. where the heck do i put the hydrulic fluid fot the loader? it has started to squeek and if load is too heavy will start to fall..

3. while its running, it will build up pressure in the spark plugs and at least one plug will pop off, you can litterality hear it "pop", i have replced the plugs but still doing it, why?

i would like to give it a full "tune up/oil change", what all do i need to do?

finding ANY parts has been a chalenge.

please speak in simple terms, i am VERY green and not mechiniclly inclined, thank you!!

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #3  
   / Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #5  
3. while its running, it will build up pressure in the spark plugs and at least one plug will pop off, you can litterality hear it "pop", i have replced the plugs but still doing it, why?
please speak in simple terms,
You first, , when you say it pops off, :confused2:

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #6  
My guess is that the plug is blowing out of the head. If so, the spark plug threads are bad in the head on that cylinder. Not being mechanically inclined, I would say he needs professional help.

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #8  
Can you post pictures of both sides of the machine and one from the rear showing the rear axle/3pt setup? Also pictures of any sets of numbers, and a description of where those numbers are located would be very helpful.

When you say the spark plugs pop off, do you mean they're no longer connected to the engine? If so, there isn't an easy fix for that problem....it means the threads are ruined, and you're looking at some serious work to fix.

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #9  
There is always an easy fix! Repairing the threads with the engine still together can be done very easy, The trick is doing it and knowing how to limit the amount of contamination you get into the cyl and how to clean what does out before starting the machine. Grease, rags, magnets and a shop vac will make the job painless and get it done without tearing the head off.

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #10  
There is always an easy fix! Repairing the threads with the engine still together can be done very easy, The trick is doing it and knowing how to limit the amount of contamination you get into the cyl and how to clean what does out before starting the machine. Grease, rags, magnets and a shop vac will make the job painless and get it done without tearing the head off.

Yeah, there's always an easy fix...pay somebody who knows what they're doing a bunch of money.

It might be an easy job for you, but not for someone who claims to be not very mechanically inclined. If the plugs are popping out, it's going to take more than cleaning up the threads...it means drilling one size larger, then tapping after ensuring the next size larger plug will fit in the recess in the head. That's no rocket science, but not exactly a task for somebody learning as they go.